Snuggle Fabric Softener | SheSpeaks

• MMunoz9307 By  MMunoz9307
    04.30.16

Requires more than it states

Great smelling product but I find myself using more than the recommended amount to get the laundry smelling good. The product is cheaper than the leading competitors, but when you have to use more each time it really is not worth it.

• halleyann By  halleyann
    06.19.15

does a great job leaving my clothes smelling nice. Doent fade my colors. and is a good value. and the company always has some kind of a coupon out there the help cut cost.

• risible295 By  risible295
    06.19.15

The original scent is the best and it makes sure there is no static cling to the items when being dried.

• Apachegirl By  Apachegirl
    05.27.15

My family love Snuggles. Great scent, clothes are extra soft and my husband chooses it more than other leading brands. He does the laundry most of the time since I'm the working. lol

• bambola By  bambola
    05.25.15

I'm a huge Snuggle product fan and this one does not disappoint. The scent is great and stays on my clothes so that I get the nice freshly washed garment feel even thought I washed it days ago. The scent is no too strong and just right. It also makes my clothes feel soft and static free which is awesome and at this price you can't go wrong. This item will be on my shopping list for years to come :-)

• katheejo By  katheejo
    12.04.14

Love the lavender smell, love the price. But some of the more expensive brands smells seem to last longer and the clothes are softer.

• Mommeex3 By  Mommeex3
    11.30.14

Love this product! I always buy Snuggle. I prefer the original scent to the others. I also like that the cost of Snuggle tends to be quite a bit less than its competitors which is great! It's my choice!

• LeighanneCollum By  LeighanneCollum
    11.28.14

Love the smell and softness!

• AquaSurf00 By  AquaSurf00
    11.20.14

I LOVE Snuggle!!!! It leaves my clothes feeling extra soft and the scent is wonderful!

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

I love it. My husband loves how it smells.