Fage Greek Yogurt Review Page 2 of 4 | SheSpeaks

• MissSmarty By  MissSmarty
    09.20.14

Hands down my FAVORITE greek yogurt EVER. I absolutely love this greek yogurt. I use it to bake and cook with or nosh with some cherry jam. I don't think I will ever eat another brand, ever!

• humsale By  humsale
    09.18.14

i was a great Chobani fan, one day was looking for a cheaper good tasting alternative and this didnt fail me. I heard a lot of good reviews about it tasting the best out of all greek yogurts which is true. It tastes better than Chobani in taste but if you are looking for high protein content and clean thick greek yogurt that tastes the best in flavours also then chobani is the way to go. I find only this plain one out of all Fage yogurts to taste the best.

• jrey27 By  jrey27
    08.13.14

I think this Greek Yogurt is great!! The flavor is actually subtle enough that I like to use it as a healthier alternative to Sour Cream. It is also fairly low in calories and sugar, which is great when you want to add some granola and fruit or add it to a smoothie. Awesome!!

• SaySpring By  SaySpring
    08.13.14

As my go-to brand of Greek yogurt, Fage is delish! I especially love the plain version and use it to cook with at least 3 times a week! It has replaced sour cream and eggs when baking! As for just eating it, adding a little honey or pure maple syrup and fruit of choice is divine! I also love adding homemade granola in for a nice afternoon snack!

• Bayou715 By  Bayou715
    08.13.14

By far the best Greek yogurt on the market. I've tried several other brands and Fage is the only brand I now keep on hand. It's thick, has just the right amount of tangy flavor, and the split cup option allows you to control the level of sweetness in your yogurt. I usually only use 1/3 to 1/2 of the included fruit. The blueberry, strawberry, and cherry flavors are especially tasty (average 120-140 calories and 13 grams of protein). Other brands that are pre-mixed are often cloyingly sweet and are very high in sugar. In addition, some market themselves as Greek yogurts when they are "Greek-style." Fage is a genuine Greek yogurt that's packed with flavor and high protein. Also, if you're ever out of sour cream, Fage is a great, low-fat replacement. The price does tend to run a bit higher than other Greek yogurts (1.29-1.65) but, the flavor and ability to fill you up, is well worth it.

• Mari88 By  Mari88
    03.20.14

I love buying the plain kind. I use it for smoothies and for fruit salads. It is a little tart, so it takes some time getting used to.

• ShellM4 By  ShellM4
    02.12.14

They have a lot of great flavors that taste wonderful. I love the split cups as you can add as much fruit as you want and leave some on the side. Very smooth but thick yogurt. Great for baking and cooking as well. In my opinion this is the BEST greek yogurt out there!

• Verudiaz By  Verudiaz
    02.08.14

I tried Fage yogurt, I will say was a little to strong for my taste, I can't eat by itself (plain) so I found a good way to use it and incorporated to other foods. Works good with Milkshake, if you plan to do your own Ice cream is perfect! and even I used as a condiment for my chicken.

• lnlygrl96 By  lnlygrl96
    01.17.14

I usually buy Fage no flavor and add my own stuff, usually nuts, fruits and honey. I love the not so sweet taste and you can make it sweeter or leave it a little tart.

• sandysandmeyer By  sandysandmeyer
    01.11.14

I had the opportunity to try 5 flavors of the FAGEUSA (pronounced ?fa-yeh?) Split Cup for free through BzzAgent and I got my husband to sample them with me. We got cherry, cherry pomegranate, blueberry acai, raspberry, and honey. Some were 2% and some were 0% fat. At Publix, they were $1.39 a piece. The first thing that I noticed after taking the top off of all of the flavors was the shape of the cup holding the flavor. It's spoon-shaped! Which means that you can get most of the flavor into your yogurt. Scott's first comment was that that yogurt was gritty and it felt like it was sticking to his teeth. The yogurt was rather bland and even with the fruit mixed into it. The blueberry acai and raspberry flavors weren't appreciably different-tasting with the fruit mixed in. The cherry pomegranate was more cherry tasting than the cherry alone. Both of us were not a fan of the honey. The calorie counts I saw ranged from 120 calories to 180 calories. We both decided that this wasn't a product that we would buy. We didn't care for the taste at all. We've tried other Greek yogurts that we prefer. My husband said that he prefers the fruit at the bottom. I prefer my fruit already pre-mixed into the yogurt.

• LythiriaHeart By  LythiriaHeart
    01.05.14

Amazing!

• GreekMuse By  GreekMuse
    01.01.14

Fage is the best greek yogurts on the market! Aside form home made greek yogurt this is the best htere is. A little less trart than traditional greek yogurt to please general US public but still great. I use it as a starter for my home made yogurt and when there's no time to make some Fage it is!

• alethiaztruth By  alethiaztruth
    12.31.13

A great yogurt! Actually my favorite :) smooth, fresh and great tasting. I use the plain as a substitute for sour cream and pretty much have one every weekday morning.

• Sasha137 By  Sasha137
    12.27.13

Absolutely LOVE Fage yogurts! I like the split cup concept, because it allows me to control how much flavor I'm adding to my yogurt. I also like the creamy/smooth consistency of this yogurt. As a Chobani fan, I find those two brands to be completely different but both delicious. Can't wait for Fage to come out with more tropical flavors!

• adithibajaj By  adithibajaj
    12.26.13

I have tried the Fage split cups in peach and strawberry flavors. I like the sauces which you add to the yogurt. The yogurt itself is a little bit tart. But it does taste good when you mix the two together. It's a good size for a snack.