Secret Scent Expressions Ooh-La-La Lavender Deodorant Review Page 2 of 15 | SheSpeaks

• Gibbet18 By  Gibbet18
    02.04.15

I have used this brand since I was 18 and it is the only one I will use. I love that is last all day and the scents are amazing I have not found one I dont like. They are always changing with the times and offering products to stay with all of the needs ol women. I dont think I will ever change brands, I have no reason at all!!!!

• arwenvevenstar By  arwenvevenstar
    01.24.15

My favorite deodorant brand, this product has a wonderfully fresh scent and lasts all day.

• ECFWalker By  ECFWalker
    01.22.15

I love secret. I will not use another brand. It really works!

• embracespectrum By  embracespectrum
    01.18.15

I love lavender-scented things and Secret has been my trusted brand for years, so it's a no-brainer for me!

• ShayDenZayne By  ShayDenZayne
    01.17.15

This is my favorite brand when it comes to deodorant. The lavender scent is the one I'm actually using right now! Secret has so many different scents to choose from which is one reason I love them, but it lasts all day for me and just smells great!

• jloiodi By  jloiodi
    01.14.15

This is the only brand of deodorant I use and it's amazing! I take a star away because of the white marks it can leave on my clothing if I'm not careful when putting it on. Otherwise it smells great, easily lasts all day and it keeps me from having embarassing sweat stains.

• Deligirl By  Deligirl
    12.31.14

This scent is just as amazing as the other secret products. I have been using this product for years,my mother got me hooked on secret.

• graciemm94 By  graciemm94
    10.08.14

Lavender is one of my favorite scents. This deodorant has a light enough scent to wear to work and stays on for the whole day!

• amymballou By  amymballou
    09.26.14

I love this it works great keeping you smelling fresh all day! I also love the variety of scents, AH-mazing!

• DanielleL By  DanielleL
    08.28.14

I use dove, but for the price this one is just as good works well for long days work and the scent sticks and doesn't fade...

• kandrews82 By  kandrews82
    08.25.14

I love the scent of this deodorant. It is not always strong enough for me to stay dry, but for the most part it is a great product.

• tlathen82 By  tlathen82
    08.19.14

This is the only brand I buy. Works great and love the scents!

• 6pennies By  6pennies
    07.28.14

great product but i wouldnt buy again im stuck on what i have been using

• Missy82783 By  Missy82783
    07.10.14

I didnt have a good experience with this product. Unfortunately it didnt last for very long and I had to apply more a few hours later

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom
    03.10.14

This is one of my favorite scents and the product works very well. Even my mother (who sweats so much she drips) has success when using this brand. I've been using the Scent Expressions line for over a year now.