Secret Scent Expressions Cocoa Butter Kiss Body Splash

4.5
              Rated #8 in Deodorant
71 Reviews 4.5/5 stars

I like the smell.

A perfect scent to spray for summer. I spray this before I head to the pool.

Smell is pleasant!!!

love the scent , cocoa butter is refreshing

Love this product and such a great scents. This product is one I can never go without and fits perfectly in my purse. It is long lasting and leaves a refreshing smell. I would really recommend this product to others.

Thisis a great scent for Summer. It's lightweight and leaves you feeling clean. It gives you that suntan and beach feeling.

Light, summery scent. Perfect for freshening up.

I never thought of body sprays until my friend gave me this one. The smell was absolutely awesome and it seemed to stay with me all day which was a plus. It also did a good job of covering up the smell of work one day when I was in a bind. I clean stalls once a week for a little extra income and so for this to have helped was something that really blew me away. I would for sure recommend this to a friend. Some of the scents don't seem as strong as others, but it's to each their own in my mind.

I don't use perfumes in the summer time since it just seems too 'heavy' but body mists are perfect for these hot days and this scent takes this midwestern gal to the beach every time (in my mind). Thanks!

lightly scented. honestly if a scent could lift someones spirits, i think this one did. goes on clean doesn't get sticky, the only thing i didn't like was that the scent didn't last a long time. I will have to reapply it. I like that the scent is not over powering though.

I really like the light spray, it is really good for a summer scent and I felt like the body spray had staying power. It is absolutely a daytime scent so to me, not lasting into the evening worked out well. I will definitely look to see what other scents are available, I like the pairing of the deodorant and the body spray and will purchase other scents.

nice lite scent for summer

Nice touch when using deodorant in same scent. It's very light and fresh.

I really liked the Cocoa Butter Kiss Body Splash. I personally think it would be better worn in the fall and winter months. I think the scent is a little heavy for the summertime. Overall I was pleasantly surprised on how much I liked it.

Loved this scent - such a great post-beach scent!