Secret Scent Expressions Cocoa Butter Kiss Body Splash

Secret Scent Expressions Cocoa Butter Kiss Body Splash

4.5
              Rated #8 in Deodorant
71 Reviews 4.5/5 stars

I Love to use it in fall season during the day, works well. Is light and softh scent not overpowering. A must have for me!!

I have got samples to try and I love all the scents use it everyday

I love secret and their products...its the only brand I buy when it comes to fragrance.

LIKE SMELL

this mini spray smells so good and summery...i really like it because it leaves the scent all day

I like the subtle scent. It allows you to put on just the amount you need. One spray is not overbearing like many perfumes can be.

I love that the spray is not too strong and over powering. It seems to stay on for several hours. It's not flower scented which I enjoyed because those usually give me headaches. It was a light refreshing scent and quite delightful:O)

Loved this scent - such a great post-beach scent!

Love this scent! Very light and fresh for summer.

My husband was so excited when I got this. He loves the smell and I would buy this again!!!

I love the scent. This is a nice, light fragrance and I plan on using it on hot days when I don't feel like using perfume. The scent lasts a long time too!

I probably would not have purchased this in the store at first glance just because secret is not something I associate with body splash but WOW this is a great scent that was very long lasting. I would definately purchase this again.

This smells so nice! Makes me feel like I am at the beach! Not over powering, just right. I spray on after shower and matched with the deoderent its perfect!!

Love the smell of this! It reminds me of laying in the sun and enjoying the Summer weather.

I bought this at the store the other day and it had a deoderant attached also. It lasts all day, smells great and with the deoderant your senses feel good all day! I love it!!