Secret Scent Expressions Coco Butter Kiss Deodorant | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    12.07.15

Just give me the "Powder" scent please. I tried a couple of the new scents and they are just too floral and overpowering!

• Ladivette By  Ladivette
    01.21.15

Smells great and can keep you smelling great long after a workout.24 hrs of protection even in a full sweat.

• Loveforlies123 By  Loveforlies123
    01.15.15

This is honestly the only thing I will buy when it comes to deodorant. I love the smell, it lasts a long time and honestly there's NO white marks unless you put alot on.

• plebesprincesa By  plebesprincesa
    01.12.15

It's the only kind I use it last all day and night and with two kids, the last thing on my mind is if my deodorant going to last.

• calessasong By  calessasong
    12.29.14

works well and leaves me moisturized

• candy24 By  candy24
    12.25.14

I would recommend this deodorant to everyone I know. I don't use this brand of deodorant, but now I do. I lik how it makes my skin feel and how long it keeps me feeling fresh all day. So yes I would recommend to everyone.

• LoriR13 By  LoriR13
    09.05.14

This smells amazing and works like a charm! Secret is a tried and true brand and deservedly so.

• SoulUnique By  SoulUnique
    06.21.14

I love the different scents that they have and this lasts all day for me. I never have to put any more on. I love it :)

• jmmarrero1020 By  jmmarrero1020
    05.27.14

Smell is AMAZING makes your skin feel super soft and protects from body sweat! Highly recommended!

• tammylove2011 By  tammylove2011
    05.21.14

last all day with a nice smell

• Brittneytigner20 By  Brittneytigner20
    05.21.14

I'm not a big fan of this brand of deodorant. It doesn't last as long as I need it to. The smell is awesome but that's about it for me. Just because this doesn't work for me doesn't mean its not going to work for anyone else.