Ecotools Bamboo Eye Brush Set 6 Piece

Ecotools Bamboo Eye Brush Set 6 Piece

4.7
              Rated #8 in Tools & Accessories
34 Reviews 4.7/5 stars

Great set! This is a great set to have! The brushes are soft, and the bristles are good quality. The bamboo handles look awesome, are sturdy, and the brushes last forever when cleaned properly.

cant wait to try i really want to try this brushes i have heard great things about it

This is a great little travel set of eye brushes, it comes with it's own little case that even has a little mirror in it. It's not too expensive and can be picked up at any drugstore.

I love these! I would recommend over and over again. These are cool looking and they do not wear easy!

Nice travel set. Brushes are so soft, but a few are rather small so I hardly use them. Great quality.

Great brushes! They're so soft and eco friendly! You can pick them up anywhere and they're affordable. Every girl needs their trusty brushes and instead of spending more than $50 on professional brushes you can get these really great quality brushes.

The 3 things I like about Ecotools Bamboo Eye Brush Set (6 Piece) is that the brushes are soft, have a case and are Eco-Friendly. They only issue I had was a few of the brushes are smaller and may be hard to use for some people. I have a set in my purse and a set in my travel bag I feel they are very portable because of their size. They are value priced and you can find coupons for them also.

great price and great softness, plus they stay organized in their pouch and therefore last a while.

I love these brushes! They are soft, and help get my eye make-up just how I want it. They're easy to wash, and they dry really well and retain their softness. I also really like that they're eco-friendly and that they last for a long time. I've had mine for over a year, and I don't think I've lost a bristle yet!

This was my first set of brushes i ever really used all the time. I use everyone of these brushes on a daily basis so its a really nice travel pack as well as a great thing to leave on the counter in the bathroom and not take up a bunch of space because all the brushes fit nicely in their container. I haven't had any issues with the bristles coming out and ive had these brushes for over a year. A great buy if you ask me!

Great brushes for the price. And great if you're just starting out you're collection.

Perfect for travel. Very soft. Do not shed and blend nicely

Such a great deal! And they are worth every penny

These are the best brushes I have ever bought!!!! I would rather buy these, than those designer brushes. They don't shed and they blend in my color's so well!!! I wish they sold a package with every single one of their brushes that they have. The price definitely fits my budget.

These are the best brushes, great prices and they last. Very little shedding.