Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy Total Care Shampoo Review Page 2 of 61 | SheSpeaks

• SavannahB By  SavannahB
    09.09.15

I have always had a dry itchy scalp since I was young! Once i started using this it has changed my hair and the condition of my scalp! No longer do I get that itch throughout the day and it also makes my hair smell and look amazing!

• kayjo5 By  kayjo5
    08.23.15

Both of my daughters love this product. They have totally switched their shampoos and conditioners to this product. It cleans well and smells great.

• fjmel28 By  fjmel28
    08.19.15

I finally found a shampoo I like. I had dry scalp in the winter and nothing else worked for me, this cleared up the dryness and itchiness right after 2 uses. Very satisfied with this shampoo!

• Kass730 By  Kass730
    08.16.15

Clear Scalp and Hair is a great shampoo. It gave my hair shine and left it feeling soft and it smells wonderful! I definitely recommend this product.

• mimi8989 By  mimi8989
    08.12.15

This is the best shampoo I've used in years. The lather is out of this world but I don't have a problem getting it all out of my hair. This makes my very thick, course, long hair feel very soft and smells great too.

• leidymorales By  leidymorales
    08.12.15

Best shampoo I've ever used. Makes your hair smell incredibly great and gives it a nice shine. LOVE IT!

• Newmommy6315 By  Newmommy6315
    08.12.15

I use this product faithfully it is the only shampoo and conditioner that I find doesn't damage my hair like most dandruff shampoos do. My scalp always feels clean and all the different kinds make it easy for every hair type to use it. It also smells amazing :)

• mrscress_ By  mrscress_
    07.30.15

Great product! Definitely leaves your hair feel happy & healthy.

• lakergirl2473 By  lakergirl2473
    07.14.15

I just used Scalp shampoo and conditioner for the first time recently. I love the rich lather of the shampoo and the clean feeling after I rinse it out. No build up and the scent is not overpowering. The conditioner works good and my hair feels weightless, looks shiny, and healthy after each use. I was very surprised by how much I liked these products

• PNichols By  PNichols
    06.29.15

This product smells AMAZING! the only thing i don't like, is it doesn't seem to come out of the bottle very well once you get to the middle of the bottle. Other than that i love it!

• Oldhipgirl By  Oldhipgirl
    06.26.15

It was very good. Nice smell and my hair felt good.

• Oldhipgirl By  Oldhipgirl
    06.26.15

It was very good. Nice smell and my hair felt good.

• Tamiramichelle By  Tamiramichelle
    06.24.15

Makes a noticable difference on thicker hair, would not reccomend to thinner hair types.

• Sweettee By  Sweettee
    05.27.15

I love this product, been using it for a few months. I love the way it makes my hair shine and doesn't look as frizzy. Yes, I would recommend it for people with thin and frizzy hair.

• pickles51 By  pickles51
    05.04.15

I have never treid this but Would Like To. It Lools Like A great Product To Try.