Adele 19 | SheSpeaks

• Pistachio Pistachio
    03.05.13

Seriously? This only has THREE reviews, but her second album "21" has 282 reviews? That's insane. I personally like this one a bit better (hello, Hometown Glory and Chasing Pavements!!), but sadly - and slightly hypocritically - I own 21, but not 19. I'm very, sincerely sorry, Adele. I like this album, too. I would appreciate it if you and your record company would like to send me a copy of 19 :) This album (19) is like her Grammy-winning "21", only it's rawer. Younger. More innocent? It's less depressing than 21, I think, and it's just as perfect as the other one. If you like Adele, come back and buy her two-year-younger album. You won't be disappointed!!

• MyEmptyCanvas By  MyEmptyCanvas
    01.26.14

This was a good album, loved most of the songs.

• rocknrollprincess22 By  rocknrollprincess22
    01.17.14

Adele never fails such an amazing album

• Kacyclements By  Kacyclements
    03.06.13

Simply love her.

• Pistachio By  Pistachio
    03.05.13

• chandlersmommy By  chandlersmommy
    11.21.12

Adele reaches through her music and into your soul! She can soothe a hurting soul and turn it into an empowering experience! You feel as though she truly understands the human experience.

• ImTheGinger By  ImTheGinger
    06.25.12

This is my favorite of her albums. You can tell she's seeing from the soul.

• angel75601 By  angel75601
    06.14.12

Absolutely LOVE this cd! This is her first album, and honestly I think it's better then her second! If you love 21, go back and get 19!