Sunsweet Plum Amazins | SheSpeaks

• your1chef By  your1chef
    07.15.12

I liked that these were diced, I added them easily into cookies and muffins. No mess with trying to cut whole ones! I have added them into oatmeal, which were great.

• dhidey By  dhidey
    07.14.12

This is a totally unfair review because I do not like the smell or texture of dried fruit. I gave the package to my sister and she enjoyed the product. She thought they were not too sweet and by the package ingredients--they are actually healthy and good for you! So while I say NO! She says YaY!

• SwtGrl1231 By  SwtGrl1231
    07.13.12

Loved these! Used them when making my energy balls. They added some great flavor. Loved them.

• carlsbadmom By  carlsbadmom
    07.13.12

Awesomeness!!! All the great flavor of a dried plum, but in a bite size portion! No messy fingers and they are delicious. A must buy!

• daveandnicole05 By  daveandnicole05
    07.09.12

Never was a big fan of these, but this was delicious!!! Loved them in cereal, and as a snack right out of the carton! Good and good for you!

• missfig By  missfig
    07.08.12

i didn't anticipate liking these. they actually taste great and are quite filling. i've used them as a salad topping, added them to a compote and mixed them into a pie filling with great results.

• mdist7 By  mdist7
    07.07.12

loved these! i ate them as a snack and on my cereal. i liked them so much i replaced them in my homemade cookies for the usual crenberries and the whole family loved them!

• jacgardens By  jacgardens
    07.05.12

I have always been afraid to try these. I was so glad to get a sample to try. They are so good and can be used in so many different ways. We used them in our oatmeal, and in our cookies.

• mollyjotx By  mollyjotx
    07.05.12

My children and I all loved these as a snack. If the price was comperable to the large prunes, we would definitely buy them. I haven't checked, yet.

• srsnowden By  srsnowden
    07.02.12

I LOVED this as a snack. I am definitely glad this was in my cravebox and am going to be looking for them at the store!