Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Sugar Scrub

Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Sugar Scrub

4.8
              Rated #1 in Soap & Bath Products
162 Reviews 4.8/5 stars

Shower Bliss: Tree Hut has done it again! I love this scent...it's my go-to but lately I've been loving the Tree Hut Scrub in Lychee & Plum. For starters...this is a great pick me up after a stressful day...the scent is strong and invigorating...it stays with you after you get out of the shower! Right now, they're coming in bonus sizes for free at Wal-Mart..It's 25% more for the same price! I always buy two at a time since I like to exfoliate 2-3 times a week. The shea is what makes this a winner because it softens rough spots within a few treatments. Love this! A+++++

This is a high end and quality product at a reasonable price. The packaging is cute too. I would recommend and I will continue to buy. You can't argue with the results you can achieve. If you want a salon quality product this is the item

A tropical escape in the shower. I have to admit it took me a while before I actually purchased this product. I would see it everytime that I went into Ulta, and I wanted to get it for so long. Once I got it, I was not disappointed. It has such a great scent, and it is a perfect in-shower exfoliator.

Love all the tree hut scrubs but this scent is my favorite. I use it to exfoliate my body especially in the summer time. I find this product affordable for the size the smell is amazing and it works well.

One of the best scrub I actually have this product in my bathroom & I gave it 5 stars hust bcuz after using my skin feels clean, smooth and soft. I can actually feel the dead skin is all scrubbed off. Love it

I love the smell and I use this before shaving everytime. It helps to exfoliate and leaves my skin soft.

Love this brand This product is just awesome. Love the smell and also when done using it. Makes your skin feel so so soft and look radiant!

Smooth and smell good Love this scrub! It's thick and very moisturizing. Perfect to put on your legs before shaving!

This scrub has a wonderful smell And leaves my body feeling soft, and clear of dry skin

Absolutely love this stuff if your looking for a good all over body scrub for yourself this is the one.

I am IN LOVE WITH THIS SCRUB YES I AM SCREAMING :) I love it . it is amazing not like any other scrub who leaves my skin dry and out of life this one is THE ONE that keeps your skin soft

I absolutely love this body scrub. I love the scent and also the roughness of it makes it feel really good when showering with it. You feel like all the impurities are gone from your skin when you get out of the shower

I LOOOOOOVEEEEEE this scrub and the body butter that goes with it! The smell makes me feel like I'm in a spa. It makes my skin silky and soft. The price is decent, especially in walmart.

this is great for polishing your skin and getting off all the dead skin. The smell is great! This doesn't make me break out either- sometimes scrubs like this give me body acne. I love that this is something that you can find at your local Walmart and that it doesn't cost a ton either.

I had horrible dry skin from going to the tanning bed! I couldn't even wear shorts bc it looked so gross ! Bought this and scrubbed my legs with it after I shaved and WHAT A DIFFERENCE it made! Smooth as silk!I always have a container under my sink just in case!