Revlon Nail Enamel Whimsical | SheSpeaks

• simbalala simbalala
    05.25.12

I love Revlon Nail polish. It has many shades of colors and very nice. It is resonably price.

• EL_549 EL_549
    10.16.13

Liked the color better in the bottle. Very clear and must use a base color first

• Marshallmandy By  Marshallmandy
    09.24.12

This is pretty good nail polish and I think the best thing is its a reasonable price, you do have to apply a few coats but other than that it's pretty good.

• TrailerHoodChic By  TrailerHoodChic
    08.17.12

I love this polish, but hate removing glitters. I layered this over a similar creme color and had NO problems removing it. I absolutely LOVED it.

• leendsymom1521 By  leendsymom1521
    08.06.12

I love Revlon. i love all the colors they have. and i would defiantly recommend Revlon!

• kuchizono By  kuchizono
    08.06.12

The color of this seems pretty and fun but it is so shear &the glitter does not come out well at all :(

• jenna07 By  jenna07
    07.11.12

love the color

• Cassandra28 By  Cassandra28
    07.10.12

I love Revlon brand nail polish, it lasts longer and gives a flawless coat to your nails. I enjoy the fact that I have longer nails and it doesn't get guncked up in the corners like most do, plus it doesn't stain your nails! This color was both beautiful and blendable, I could really wear it with anything and still look fancy! Plus I don't know if other people have this issue, but I often find myself cutting glitter nail polish off my nails with a knife! It doesn't damage my nails but it is just a pain in the butt.

• SexyVita By  SexyVita
    07.07.12

i love Revlon for being loyal to me..it stays long..drys fast.amazing

• drgnfly2010 By  drgnfly2010
    06.26.12

i really like this polish, i have a bag full of colors, and i use this color on top of my darker colors

• mommyof2hunks By  mommyof2hunks
    06.26.12

WONDERFUL and beautiful the prettiest polish i own!!!! out of 87 bottles!

• simbalala By  simbalala