Enfagrow PREMIUM Older Todder Ready to Drink Milk Drinks Vanilla Flavor | SheSpeaks

• Chare11 Chare11
    10.25.12

My toddler preferred the taste of this to the natural milk flavor but still lost interest pretty quickly. I was disappointed because her diet is so unbalanced that I am desperate to get more nutrition into her. Oh well.

• mkline mkline
    10.16.12

I agree with the size being too big. My daughter did not really care for either one.

• GlendaFox By  GlendaFox
    03.06.15

Love it an

• jessica88 By  jessica88
    01.16.15

I gave this to my 15 month old and he really didn't care much for it, he prefers his juice. he would drink less than half of it, I will still buy it since it has more nutrition than regular cows milk.

• Andrejones3 By  Andrejones3
    01.13.15

My daughter is very picky and loved this milk along with my niece; great product and I encourage others to try.

• Eclecticsista By  Eclecticsista
    01.05.15

Great choice for my fussy eater she loves the taste and I love that it's good for her.

• pistolsarah By  pistolsarah
    10.14.14

Quite expensive for the amount of milk my toddler drinks. He prefers vanilla silk or vanilla almond milk over this.

• chikita2709 By  chikita2709
    09.29.14

I buy this just to have them on trips or something my boy drinks regular milk but whenever we do a field trip I buy this Enfamil because is really easy and doesn't need to be refrigerated like regular milk

• jleigh38 By  jleigh38
    09.29.14

First off this product is fairly expensive. I would not have bought it except for a local grocer had it BOGO and I had a check/coupon for majority of the price. Final cost for 4 cases/16 individaul cartons was a little over $5, but regular price is about $8-$10 case/4 individual cartons. Second, I always try new foods or beverages before offering to my son; it tasted like watered down milk to me but overall was acceptable. My son tried it and was ok with the first few drinks; however, when offered him to him at other times he refused. Third, it has HORRIBLE shelf life. Since my son refused to drink it I though I would give to friends with toddlers or donate to food bank. I wanted to make sure it was still "ok" in taste and safe to drink. Although the expiration date was still 3 weeks away it tasted like fish! I checked the ingredient label and sure enough fish oil was listed! My issue is not with the fish oil as I know it is added to many foods and beverages to supply nutrients. My issue is that the prodcut is not shelf stable for the amount of time the label indicates. The product had actually spoiled and the fish oil became rancid. Before you speculate as to storage conditions let me state the cartons were stored in a room temperature, dry pantry inside my home; not exposed to extreme heat or cold, excessive light, etc. Please just be aware that the product may taste "ok" initially it will not last long.

• lksa1121 By  lksa1121
    08.19.14

My son loves Enfagrow Premium! He much prefers it over regular milk or juice. I appreciate the added nutrition as he is somewhat of a picky eater. We would not have tried this if it were not for the coupons and samples that Enfamil mailed me.

• yankees42 By  yankees42
    08.03.14

Put my son this right after formula, he loved it an is healthier than juice, now he does pediasure. I would recommend this product as a supplement after baby formula, it's pricey but worth it

• Doinmybest By  Doinmybest
    07.12.14

My son loved this product, but he also liked to drink milk. I found these useful on road trips, camping, and traveling in the airport. Plus I keep a couple in the trunk in just in case of emergency or if we are out and he gets hungry. No need to refrigerate and convenient.