Franks Red Hot Sauce | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    08.21.14

Not my favorite hot sauce. It lacks flavor and you have to use a lot to spice up a dish. I prefer Crystals Louisiana Hot Sauce.

• katfos By  katfos
    08.21.14

• princess51 By  princess51
    08.14.14

yum yum yum! I put this stuff on everything, eggs, potato's, meat, chicken etc...

• perrytyra By  perrytyra
    03.12.14

My favorite hot sauce. It doesn't just add heat, it adds tang. Most famous for mixing with melted butter for a hot wings sauce. I like to add a bit to my chili, and sometimes use it on my pork chops.

• martita28 By  martita28
    10.09.13

My family loves buffalo wings, and when we want to make them even spicier we go for Franks red hot sauce !! give it a try !! its delicious !

• dreampeddler By  dreampeddler
    05.02.12

Love this sauce! Adds spice to ANYTHING and is a perfect condiment for any Mexican meal. I love it especially for Mexican food but it's great with eggs, burgers...anything that needs a little kick. This has some heat but isn't overwhelming.