Tide Pods | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    05.13.14

The pods are so easy and convenient. They pop right into your washer and there is not a drippy mess. I feel like I use less detergent since it is already measured for me and if it's a heavy load I throw in two!

• 1 pod does not clean a load of towels, 2 pods do not clean a load of towels, 3 pods, 4pods, no. It takes 5 pods for me to feel like my towels are semi clean, but I use 6 or 7 to feel like my towels are Tide clean.

Video Reviews

• Nelcir2 By  Nelcir2
    03.28.17

Great for college students

I loved using Tide pods when I was in college because they were so easy to carry and one of them worked wonders!

• jezral81 By  jezral81
    03.27.17

Love these

I LOVE these. They are so simple to use and convenient for busy moms.

• snoopycoupon By  snoopycoupon
    12.13.16

I am such a huge fan of Tide Pods! My favorite scent is the "Spring Meadow" fragrance; I love how it makes my laundry feel and smell. I've tried a lot of different detergents and this is definitely my go-to product.

• yahoosally By  yahoosally
    08.10.16

amazing

I fell in love with these the first time I threw one into my washing machine. My clothes smelled wonderful and they came out so clean. Also much more convenient to throw a little pod into the machine than find the cap and fill it up and hopefully not over flow it.

• ljflan1212 By  ljflan1212
    08.08.16

Works Great, and Smells Good, Too!

Love these! So convenient and gets (most of) the stains out! We have well water, and our filter isn't the greatest, so most of the time, there's iron in our water which leaves things a bit orange. Tide Pods have kept our whites from turning orange! Thanks, Tide!!

• MommyLikesToSave03 By  MommyLikesToSave03
    08.08.16

Pros: small, convenient and great smell Cons: you have to use more than directed amount which causes you to use the product up fast and depending on where you are the price isn't the greatest.

• Trulyyourjenny By  Trulyyourjenny
    08.02.16

Convenient

These pods are convenient and perfect for my busy lifestyle. No mess and light weight for carrying a few to the laundry mat. Always a fan of the tide scent. High recommend!

• Scullen By  Scullen
    07.31.16

Not great for my washing machine

I'll agree that these certainly are convenient if you use a shared laundry machine, or if you prefer the cleanness of pods.. I used to use these because it wasn't even a thought except to toss one in. However we moved into a new home and have upgraded lg front loaders - first time I tried to use my pods, they left behind a nasty residue - even when following the instructions for use. It could have just been a fluke but for the price I just didn't want to keep using them. I prefer all free and clear liquid for a fraction of the price and the plus that it is great for allergies.

• DoctorPepper By  DoctorPepper
    07.31.16

Tide is the best!

I use Tide pods because they clean my clothes with just the right amount of laundry detergent. With regular liquid detergent I never know if I put the right amount in the washer. They are easy to use, and I love the different scents they come in. Tide does a great job of getting stains out, and keeping the original color of my clothes.

• tameala4 By  tameala4
    07.29.16

clean,great smell

Tide is the best laundry detergent i have ever used . This smells great and my cloth's come out very clean and stain free. This Tide Pod is not only detergent it has a stain detergent in it . The Pod is easy to just toss in the tub of dirty clothes.This has many Pods in this nice tub of Pods.My clothes feel soft and smell clean for weeks after hanging them.