Aveeno Soothing Bath Treatment Review Page 2 of 3 | SheSpeaks

• Charlisha222 By  Charlisha222
    01.22.14

My daughter had dry, itchy skin, so I bought these. They work great and soothed her skin. I would recommend!

• Punkin31 By  Punkin31
    11.12.13

My mother used this to cure our dry, itchy winter skin when we were kids. I never liked the smell but it seemed to do the trick then. As an adult, I have found products that work much better on irritated, itchy, dry skin. Even helps with eczema and psoriasis for some people.

• drewzmom By  drewzmom
    10.27.13

Works great...my whole family uses.....works good as a foot soak too for a home pedicure

• angelmk By  angelmk
    04.01.13

These are great for dry skin.I have used this for skin rashes on my children,and it is soothing and calms the skin.I love using this as opposed to calamine lotion because the kids can soak in the tub and their is no applying of the pink cream,it works better in my experience and no rub off onto clothes and sheets like the lotions.

• smileashh By  smileashh
    03.27.13

I have been using aveeno ever since I was little to relieve eczema, works wonders on dry and itchy skin!

• idevasir By  idevasir
    03.23.13

This is a very good bath treatment. I have used it for many years now.

• casinoqueen555 By  casinoqueen555
    01.23.13

works like no ther

• mellymom28 By  mellymom28
    01.13.13

avveeno-is-great-it-helps-when-ther-family-has-rashes-and-bites-and-is-a-great-bath-product

• kacy39 By  kacy39
    01.08.13

This product is great for dry or itchy skin!

• rjtvrdik By  rjtvrdik
    01.05.13

this product is excellent to use on your children when they have dry itchy skin. it is very soothing.

• brem543 By  brem543
    01.04.13

This is great for dry or itchy skin! It helped relieve my itchy skin really quickly. This is definitely a go-to product in time of need!

• im26e4u04 By  im26e4u04
    11.09.12

i would love to try this!

• klotto By  klotto
    10.24.12

My 10 year old has been suffering from terrible eczema her whole life. Living in Wisconsin makes the winter months especially hard. I have been relying on Aveeno Soothing Bath Treatment for ten years to calm down her bad flare-ups and relive the itching. Thank goodness for this product. It has been a lifesaver.

• mamabeck By  mamabeck
    09.21.12

Aveeno Oatmeal Bath got us through two cases of chicken pox, a while back. This was fantastic, and I keep a box in the linen closet for soothing irritated skin from sunburns or eczema. Love this stuff!

• Katiek By  Katiek
    07.15.12

Great for dry itchy skin- can be used on a regular basis or after getting bug bites- used this after an allergic reaction to a bee sting- worked like a charm