TripAdvisor | SheSpeaks

• Charlisha222 Charlisha222
    11.08.12

Good website to look at hotel reviews. You can even view pictures that other travelers took of the hotel, area, etc. I recommend looking at Trip Advisor for hotel reviews before booking!!

• knflaf325 By  knflaf325
    05.05.12

I use this alot to find out true reviews of a hotel.

• noelrocs By  noelrocs
    04.08.12

I love tripadvisor.com! It's one of my go-to sites for planning a trip. I love that it's full of real reviews by real people. There are tons of photos on tripadvisor that are uploaded by people from all over the world. I like being able to see real photos of a hotel room, hotel pools etc, because it shows what it *really* looked like when someone was there. I can better plan our trips around what people did/didn't like about a place, rather than relying on the a hotel's website for advice & photos. I have changed my mind about many places (good & bad) after reading reviews & seeing photos on tripadvisor.com

• pokey712 By  pokey712
    04.04.12

I use this website to help me plan my vacations every year. They help with my hotel, car , activities while I am in Florida.

• mombits By  mombits
    04.04.12

This is a travel website. It is a must-go-to site! Before you book a hotel or an activity, go to this site to see what other travelers have to say about your choice. This really is a great site for smart travelers. You can determine if the price you are paying is fair, if there are any problems that are deal breakers for you and also usually can find out if the hotel you are booking is close to transportation or tourist sites, etc.