Barefoot Moscato | SheSpeaks

• swbyps2 swbyps2
    03.28.12

This is a great moscato at a very reasonable price. It is not overly sweet and has smoothness to it with a stronger hint of pears, but overall a great moscato for the price.

• mingee08 By  mingee08
    09.12.14

I'm an not a huge wine drinker~ but if there's a wine that might change my mind~ it's Moscato!! The Barefoot Moscato is flavorful and bright!! I really enjoyed it and it was a nice change from the heavy taste of my whiskey & diet I normally drink. I definitely would recommend this Barefoot wine(-:

• jjjct1962 By  jjjct1962
    08.17.14

I have only tried Barefoot Moscato once at a friends party and I thought it was good .. I plan to try it again in the near future.

• Futuredoctormom By  Futuredoctormom
    08.17.14

Best wine ever!

• NikkiJoBrubaker By  NikkiJoBrubaker
    05.29.14

MY FAVE

• kikicakes By  kikicakes
    05.27.14

This wine taste amazing! when I find myself not really in the mood to go blow 40+ on a good wine; I turn to this wine which is so refreshing. I always have three bottle on hand

• FroggieSL By  FroggieSL
    05.02.13

I honestly thought I hated wine until I tried this! I had bought it because I needed a white wine for a recipe and didn't know what to buy so I bought a couple different types to try and see what worked out. I sometimes will randomly take a taste when I open the bottles...not sure why when I know I don't like them. I was sooo surprised when I tasted this one and enjoyed it! It has a slightly sweet fruity taste to it and was a great refreshing drink to sip on a hot day, or while cooking in a hot kitchen! If you like slightly sweet wines I would recommend giving this one a try!

• honeydew66 By  honeydew66
    04.11.13

Love it with just enough sweetness to make it a great wine.

• WeaverPaints By  WeaverPaints
    03.03.13

Love this product. It is not too sweet, but flavorful enough to pair with fruit or something light. It's great for girls night.

• Mrslizm By  Mrslizm
    03.03.13

I really liked the sweet taste of this wine and its at a pretty good price as well.

• kayvigh_36 By  kayvigh_36
    01.31.13

This is actually a very descent Mascato for the price. It is medium bodied sweet wine with great fruit flavors. I have bought it before and I am sure I will again! (Perfect for people who are just getting into wine)