Tommee Tippee 4 oz Bottle | SheSpeaks

• morgueofmelissa By  morgueofmelissa
    01.02.17

I bought a lot of these as they had a "natural feel" nipple to them that resembled the breast. I found as my daughter began to eat more, these seemed to leak quite a bit. We also experienced hiccups more frequently when we would use these to feed my daughter. I wanted so badly to like these bottles but they just didn't work very well for our little girl. I ended up getting rid of them and switched to Dr. Brown's.

• jmtz1317 By  jmtz1317
    11.16.16

Loved Them!

My son loved these bottles! I was so scared to use these with him because we were switching him from dr.browns to these so I was afraid of him getting colic. But he did amazing with these never had an issue at all. The bottles were durable, super easy to clean, super cute, easy to grip and affordable. I also really loved the shape and feel of the nipple and they also have different nipple stages depending on age of baby.

• deanna519 By  deanna519
    08.02.16

Not worth the hassle

These were awful bottles when we tried to use them. They leaked. My kids fought using them. We ended up throwing them away.

• Arikahxox By  Arikahxox
    07.13.16

This are the only bottles that my son will take since he was born, we have tried so many others but he wouldn't latch on them and would just not take them. I like the fact that they have different stage nipples that you can change as the baby grows.

• JDMom16 By  JDMom16
    07.11.16

I tried dr browns and Tommie tippie MY DAUGHTER LOVED TOMMIE TIPPIE we has no issued using these for the first 1 1/2 years

• bluebananas5 By  bluebananas5

Great for Baby

As an exclusive breastfed baby, my son took to these bottles when I had to return to work. These are the only bottles he would take. I really enjoyed that they were easy to clean and no tummy/gas issues with him. I would recommend them to all my new moms.

• kwine18109 By  kwine18109

YES MA'AM!

My son loves the feel of the nipple on these bottles. We tried numerous and these bottles have such a calming affect on him when it comes to bed time. The nipple is more like a natural nipple, which worked well since I had breastfed most of his life.

• Sammybee5 By  Sammybee5
    07.07.16

Tome tippe

I got these at my baby shower and I absolutely loved them. My daughter doesn't like any other bottles. They came in a pack of 4 with a cleaning sponge and a pacifier. I definitely will be purchasing more if I need to.

• Yazmara By  Yazmara
    06.30.16

Good bottles

My sister loves these bottles she recommends them to everyone.

• HippieMommy By  HippieMommy
    04.27.16

Flow too fast!

I really liked the wide top opening. I didn't like that the lowest level nipple flowed so fast it made my son choke and gave him awful hiccups.