Purex Triple Action Review Page 2 of 3 | SheSpeaks

• taybaby1514 By  taybaby1514
    08.12.14

I'm always down for saving some money, but even if other brands are cheaper or have a coupon, I'll still buy this. Reasonably priced, and it cleans my husband's dirty work clothes like nothing else. Also works great for anything from grass stains to baby food!

• MNJEWEL By  MNJEWEL
    07.25.14

The only detergent we ever buy. Works great and good price!

• butterflye By  butterflye
    06.06.14

I use it all the time. Cleans clothes good

• Hackergurl44 By  Hackergurl44
    06.06.14

I love this product. Makes my clothes smell fresh without heavy perfumes, I can use as a pretreatment on any kind of clothing without fear of fabric deterioration, can be used alone or with a bit of boost detergent or pods, great value for my money.

• jdmmom143 By  jdmmom143
    02.12.13

Smell doesn't last as long as other brands I have used in the past but it works well.

• Melostar By  Melostar
    02.11.13

This detergent works very well. It cleans my clothes very well and they have great smells, although I would like for the smells to be a little bit stronger. I do recommend.

• nmommygrl2 By  nmommygrl2
    12.24.12

I have nothing bad to say about this detergent. It's inexpensive and works just as well as the expensive products. My only complaint would be that it doesn't have strong scents which I like. But the fabric softener takes care of that.

• Kabris By  Kabris
    07.14.12

I receive a pouch size sample of this, and i loved it! i washed my bed cover and i loved the mountain breeze scent!!!!

• eagles1 By  eagles1
    05.07.12

I use this product frequently due to the price. It cleans well, but I wish it left a stronger and more fresh scent in my clothes. The laundry scent is the main difference I choose the pricier detergents when they are on sale over this product.

• Lindse94 By  Lindse94
    05.04.12

Ths is a very afrdable detergent that often even offers a coupon. I liek Purex because it offers me something affordable that leaves clothes very clean!

• grazypasta By  grazypasta
    05.04.12

Purex I like it. Has a good Price ,can not beat it ,its a great Product. Pleased smell,makes good clean. So what else we can need from a Laundr Detergent. Defintly will recommend it.

• faerica7 By  faerica7
    05.04.12

I'm a huge fan of Purex products. This is my go to brand for detergent, My clothes always come out fresh and clean, and you can't beat the price. Works just as well as the expensive name brands

• carolc By  carolc
    04.10.12

i myself dont like this dosnt clean well enough for me and it leaves a after smell on my clothes that other soap doesnt

• Page55 By  Page55
    04.10.12

I really like Purex - it is one of my favorite detergent brands. My clothes always come out clean. I do pre-treat heavily stained garments, especially grass and food stains on my children's clothing. The scent is fresh but not overly strong.

• VictoriaZ By  VictoriaZ
    04.10.12

I have been very pleased with this product. It gets the job done and has a GREAT price. My one complaint would be that its not as fragrant as I would like, but I can deal with that.