Crayola Sidewalk Chalk Review Page 2 of 21 | SheSpeaks

• mmells By  mmells
    11.21.19

Large pieces

I love this chalk. It always brings the kid in me out. My niece's love drawing all in front of my house. The large pieces are easy for her to hold

• Crunchymama09 By  Crunchymama09
    07.10.19

Love the variety.

I had a set like this growing up. I loved it, as does my kids. Washes out of clothes just fine. And if gotten wet. Colors are more vibrant!

• Michellerenee101 By  Michellerenee101
    05.23.19

They are alright.

I love this chalk, maybe it's my kids or the product but they do brake easier then most. But for the price I'm ok with it.

• Sweetangel By  Sweetangel
    01.16.19

great product

this is the best sidewalk chalk my kids and i use

• AnnanMatt2018 By  AnnanMatt2018
    12.01.18

Love!

This sidewalk chalk lasts FOREVER! we bought this for my daughter on her second Christmas and it is only half way empty. She has even left this outside and the chalk didn't get ruined with the rain.

• Eddie1991 By  Eddie1991
    09.23.18

I Love It

These are amazing! My boys and myself enjoy these everyday! Easy to use and the colors are great

• Proudmom86 By  Proudmom86
    09.08.18

One happy customer

My daughter and her friends enjoy drawing with these chalk. Also my younger niece and nephews do too. Also as a parent i appreciate the container to put them back in

• Cmellone By  Cmellone
    05.10.18

Chalk is great for a nice spring/summer day to get the kids out and also allows them to be creative, crafty and imaginative. You can also use chalk as a learning tool to teach letters or picture recognition and it gets the kids outside. Crayola is a great brand but there are some off brands that cost less and work the same.

• JamJam77 By  JamJam77
    08.02.17

Fun for hours!

Oh sidewalk chalk!!!! I have to say Crayola has really out did themselves 24 colors!!!! Wowzers talk about getting kids to enjoy being outside and using their imagination:) my son is 2.5 and his sister is 19 and uhmmmmm yeah we will just say in older then that....... at any rate all of us have fun drawing and coloring together and there is more then enough to go around and just get creative! So yeah get out and play this summer with Crayola sidewalk chalk.

• Romanj00 By  Romanj00
    07.13.17

Chalk for everyone!

Always a great thing to have for outdoor activities! Lots of chalk for normally a great price! Lasts a pretty long time too!

• MichelleKD By  MichelleKD
    07.07.17

Fun for all

My kids love sidewalk walk. This huge bucket can keep them entertained for awhile making beautiful pictures or even fun hand drawn games. I will also get right down on the ground and draw with them. With so many fun colors what's not like about this product. I'd definitely recommend this product.

• Photomama814 By  Photomama814
    07.07.17

Perfect outside actovity

My 4 year old loves chalk. This set is awesome. It has lots of chalk for sharing and I love the plastic container because they like to leave it outside and it rains a lot here but at least the chalk is protected.

• mevsthree By  mevsthree
    04.19.17

Love this chalk!

I love Crayola's sidewalk chalk. I think it is the greatest quality chalk on the market. Each piece has offers such vibrant and unique colors. I love how smoothly it goes on when coloring, and I love the crayon shape! They offer so many different colors also! I highly recommend Crayola chalk if you plan on buying chalk this spring/summer season!

• Dat1Mom By  Dat1Mom
    03.26.17

We love the crayola sidewalk chalk. We nice bold colors and great quality! Nothing beats crayola!

• maradra1983 By  maradra1983
    09.27.16

Fun!

Oh my god! My son was so excited when he saw all those chalks! Now he enjoys them with his friends!