MyFitnessPal My FitnessPal.com Review Page 2 of 4 | SheSpeaks

• HelloNurseKris By  HelloNurseKris
    09.01.15

FANTASTIC! I love MyFitnessPal. Keeps me motivated, I use it like a check book to see how much I have in my "account" before I reach for a snack!

• meAlinaandI By  meAlinaandI
    08.28.15

Super App! It helps you! A strong Community! It is completely free!

• Kislam97 By  Kislam97
    08.24.15

I use this app everyday. It helps with tracking food and exercise.

• BabyHelena By  BabyHelena
    08.21.15

Yes, it's a love affair! This is one of my go to apps & one of the best tools in my beauty bag hands down!

• sammyh By  sammyh
    06.29.15

Great app! Very helpful, helps me keep track of the calories I intake and how many I need to burn

• Bagel2332 By  Bagel2332
    06.27.15

I use this app everyday. Not only does it help me track my calories, it helps me track my excersise so I know what machines I've been using at the gym and the weight on each. It's helped me lose 27 lbs so far. It's also great when you want to eat out as you can plan your meal in advance and stay within your calorie goal for the day. I plan on using it once I've hit my goal weight to help me maintain

• shannonmdavis72912 By  shannonmdavis72912
    05.20.15

This is awesome for sure. It helps so much, so I know what I burn and know what I need to eat and not eat. Great app.

• SweetPea83 By  SweetPea83
    05.20.15

I really need to get back on this because I have lost weight using this at one point. I used to always always keep up with this then my life got busy with workin at home. I love the community and the food diary and every aspect of this site!

• heartinwv95 By  heartinwv95
    02.20.15

This app is so great for a college student on the go; they've even started marketing it around my campus at the dining halls! My school's dining halls are through Sodexo, which has all the food already logged into the app, but it's incredibly easy to add new options too, tracking what you eat so you know how many calories you consume. You can even factor in how much walking you do daily, and subtract that from your calories!

• mama_emu By  mama_emu
    12.16.14

This app is so simple and easy to use. It includes a barcode scanner for quick and easy food recording. It has a daily, weekly, and monthly nutrition chart. You can record weight, waist, and neck measurements to keep track of progress. You can create your own meals that you frequently make for faster entry. Such a great app!

• KARENMP31 By  KARENMP31
    12.15.14

I love this app! It really works if you use it. It helps you manage and track what you eat/drink and calculate the calories as well as the calories you burn during exercise.

• Lannah86 By  Lannah86
    11.04.14

fitness pal is so easy to use. the only downfall is not being able to input your own macros. other than that ive been using it for years. i love looking at the graph to see all the weight ivve lost

• kelseypromos By  kelseypromos
    09.26.14

Awesome. When you abide by it, it really does keep you in line.

• pixiesparkles By  pixiesparkles
    02.26.14

Helps me keep track of my intake and I am able to search various foods.

• healthnutmama By  healthnutmama
    02.25.14

This is a great tracking tool that you can use on your computer, ipad, or phone. It has a huge database, so it's easy to find your food item or something very close to it. You can customize it on your computer to put specific goals and settings. You can also put in your own recipe and see how much each serving actually is. I like that I can go back and tweak my recipe to lower the fat, carbs, etc in it before I make it.