Quaker Oatmeal Squares Cereal Review Page 2 of 2 | SheSpeaks

• jtasgurl81 By  jtasgurl81
    07.12.12

I looooooove this cereal! It's my favorite! Whenever I buy it, it seems to not last me more than a week.

• aolstad By  aolstad
    07.06.12

One of my favorite cereals! It doesn't get soggy in milk and tastes great "dry" while i'm on the go. It's very filling and the perfect amount of sweet.

• April22Red By  April22Red
    06.21.12

I just love the taste of Quaker Oatmeal Squares Cereal. I like all of the Quakers products!

• TheWhitePegasus By  TheWhitePegasus
    06.01.12

I got a free sample in the mail of the Honey Nut kind and I thought it tasted really good!

• frizzyborden By  frizzyborden
    05.19.12

I received a sample box of this in the mail, and thought it was disgusting. Then my husband bought a big box of it. He liked it, but I still think it's disgusting. I normally like the not-so-sweet cereals, but something about this one makes me feel like I'm going to gag.

• nursebunny By  nursebunny
    04.30.12

Love this! Not overly sweet but sweet enough to taste. Holds up with the "milk test" at my house!

• CHERYLGINESI By  CHERYLGINESI
    04.06.12

very filling and just enough sugar to enjoy!!!

• Biancaarevalo By  Biancaarevalo
    03.29.12

I like this cereal a lot it stays crunchy for till you finish and it very filling. Nutritious!!

• Janicelynn By  Janicelynn
    03.28.12

I love this cereal for breakfast as well as a snack. I've even mixed it with yogurt for a fun twist. Crunchy and yummy, and good for you too!

• daniellejodi By  daniellejodi
    03.27.12

I love oatmeal products and a fan of Quakers To Go line of take along breakfast square...My kids are not! But they do love this cereal because it makes great finger food and is easy to take along in their back packs. I like the health benefits and am always pleased to buy this. Cheerios multigrain may now be moved to the back burner!

• t_spiffy By  t_spiffy
    03.27.12

Got a free sample of these and had to buy some they are delicious

• chaos7448 By  chaos7448
    03.27.12

This is my family's favorite cereal. When it is on sale I buy 5 to 10 boxes. I actually hide a box for my husband, because with two teenagers in the house, this cereal disappears quickly! I am glad to see that they are offering more coupons now.

• carliec By  carliec
    03.25.12

Great tasting little squares that are also good source of fiber!

• momma4life By  momma4life
    03.21.12

• theshoelesswanderer By  theshoelesswanderer
    03.20.12

Delicious! Hearty with out being overly fibery (you know like mini wheat's has a tendency to be. Just the right touch of sweetness. Stands up well in milk without getting soggy. Highly recommend! Nutritious but yummy enough that even the kids should like!