Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow Liner | SheSpeaks

• dashusic97 dashusic97
    10.16.12

literally THE BEST eyeshadow i have ever used! so much pigment, you don't need to use an eye primer with it because it stays on all day withought creasing and i think it's a great price. it's so compact but at the same time has tons of colors.

• emilycosto By  emilycosto
    06.13.14

I love these eye shadows. It definitely does what it says and enhances the color of your eyes. Also the actual powder goes on so smooth and stays on all day. The only thing I wish is that Physicians Formula sold the colors individually. The kit gives you the same amount of each color, and obviously you're going to be using darker colors less than lighter ones, so I find myself buying another one and throwing away the old one when it still has dark colors left in it.

• Laura2008 By  Laura2008
    05.23.14

I really liked the colors of this Pa alette. So soft, not super pigmented but stays on long with a little eye primer.Its affordable, ans compact enough to fit any where. I luv it!

• AlainaRenee By  AlainaRenee
    05.22.14

Ive been using this product since i was in high school awesome shadow, colors are great and i love to blend them together to give a more striking look :)

• livelearn By  livelearn
    04.23.14

I love the Physicians Formula eye shadow that I got for green eyes and thought I'd try the eyeliner. I was sold by the picture on the package that showed eyes with an incredibly defined line of eyeliner and I bought it. The eyeliner used on the picture on the box was definitely a liquid eyeliner and not this product! The 3 eyeliners in the package are crayon eyeliners and do not make a very precise line. They are also fairly hard so they do not go on very smoothly and when I put extra pressure on the pencil, the tip broke off several times. Not what I was looking for. If I had kept the receipt I would return it.

• Randimichelle95 By  Randimichelle95
    02.16.14

So makeup is something I love and enjoy doing every day. This is for sure something I will continue to buy!

• lovedeals73 By  lovedeals73
    02.15.14

This eyes shadows are the best! I do recommend it!

• tplynn By  tplynn
    01.02.14

One of the best eye shadow I have ever used. The fact the the brand recommends the colors for your eye color and gives you advice on where to apply the color to make your eyes "pop", makes it 10x better.

• Shortyjane77 By  Shortyjane77
    11.23.13

Shimmer Strips are the greatest eye shadow there is and is awesome for my sensitive skin. I love all of the shades, basically just a wonderful product!

• apatterman By  apatterman
    10.09.13

I love this product! It is organic and healthy for your skin. The colors are amazing and pigmented. They have a different palette or colors for each eye color. The colors last all day and blend easily. The product lasts for a long time. Only con is I hate the applicator they provide, but honestly I use my finger to apply it anyway.

• kelseyflint By  kelseyflint
    04.16.13

This is my go-to! I really enjoy using this product. I definitely recommend this to my friends and family! Plus its natural.