Audrey Penn The Kissing Hand | SheSpeaks

• MomBlogger MomBlogger
    08.15.13

A wonderful book for children going off to school for the first time - cute Racoon family tells how Mom deals with a child's first day fears!

• shackberry By  shackberry
    03.07.12

Love this book. My granddaughter loved this book when she started school. After reading the book she would want to kiss my hand so I would not forget her wherever I was at. A great book for all parents or grandparents to read to their children. I would recommend this book to everyone.

• mouse13 By  mouse13
    03.07.12

This is a wonderful story of a little raccoon going off to school and dealing with separation anxiety. The mother kisses his hand so he can remember her at school. This book can be helpful in any situation where there is a separation or for just great enjoyment!

• cielynne By  cielynne
    03.07.12

This is another much loved book from my daughter's childhood. It's the story of a raccoon who is about to start school but is afraid and would rather stay home with his mom. She tells him all about how much fun he'll have and the friends he will make and then shows him a little secret. This is a great book for anyone facing something similar with their children. I often use it on my younger ones "just because". Great, great story.