Krispy Kreme Donuts Review Page 2 of 6 | SheSpeaks

• Lesia123 By  Lesia123
    06.22.16

Sweet!!!

I am a huge glaze donut fan, but I find the glazed donuts at Krispy Kreme to be too sweet. At the same time once I have 1 I can stop.

• Zerataku By  Zerataku
    06.22.16

Krispy Kreme doughnuts are, honestly, the best I've ever had. They're a lot tastier than Dunkin Donuts, that's for sure! I worked at one of the stores for a year until it shut down and it was the best job I've ever had. I'll forever be a KK fan!

• Chelsealove95 By  Chelsealove95
    06.07.16

Who doesn't appreciate a Krispy Kreme donut? Honestly. Best donuts I've ever had from a chain store! They're always so soft and perfect. I can't pass them up!

• khall01 By  khall01
    06.07.16

Sinful

Would give these 5 stars but unfortunately in Maryland you can no longer get them fresh. Extremely delicious

• MistressSaucebox By  MistressSaucebox
    06.02.16

Yeesh! They may be America's favourite donut, but every bite brings you closer to dental work and insulin shots! They're okay as rare treats, but no more than that.

• mtanner78 By  mtanner78
    05.14.16

Amazing taste but super sticky and messy! Make sure you have wet wipes on hand!

• Businessasusual By  Businessasusual
    05.10.16

Yummy in the tummy

Yes, if you want to get the best tasting donut ever. Try this!!

• thereserosen15 By  thereserosen15
    04.28.16

One of my fave donuts ever! Really yummy just so good.

• AHatten By  AHatten
    03.26.16

I love Krispy Kreme donuts, especially when they come right out of the store. I love that these donuts are soft and easy to eat almost like cotton candy. I could only eat about 5 of these without getting full.

• shantillakay By  shantillakay
    03.16.16

These doughnuts are okay if you are not anywhere by a real doughnut shop. They are not all that great. As a matter of fact, I prefer the quality and taste of Walmart bakery doughnuts more and they are less expensive.

• PUNKRAWKD0RK By  PUNKRAWKD0RK
    02.16.16

I love the taste of Krispy Kreme donuts! They are unbeatable! Unfortunately for me they aren't easy to find around here anymore!

• Ecbigler By  Ecbigler
    02.16.16

Krispy cream donuts are the best if I new how to make them myself I would

• candries By  candries
    02.15.16

I love Kripsy-Kreme donuts BUT only when they are HOT. After they get cold....they seem to lose the yum factor! The Blueberry cake are great cold......once in a while I can catch the hot ones coming down the line and they are THE BEST! Also the donut holes are delicious if you can catch them hot!

• CadenceBlythe By  CadenceBlythe
    02.11.16

I do not like these donuts at all. They are too sweet and too caky. I will never purchase these nor will I dive into them at anyone else's house. :(

• rawdogs By  rawdogs
    02.10.16

Living here in Utah, Krispy Kreme Donuts are the thing! For me, however, it is too sweet. I will eat it occassionally but it is not something that I have to have.