Olay Luscious Embrace Body Lotion | SheSpeaks

• Olay, olay! Love the scent, feel, and last. I give this an 11 out of 10. Thanks Olay you've done it again.

• pertylady83 By  pertylady83
    05.05.13

This lotion is by far my F-A-V-O-R-I-T-E! I absolutely love this lotion! I bought a gift set, after Christmas, and have been purchasing it ever since. I always get a great deal on it, thanks to the P&G coupons in my Sunday papers! So ladies don't hesitate to try this one out! It's has just a lovely floral scent that last all day. Not to mention it will make your skin feel like silk!

• deann1548 By  deann1548
    03.27.12

I really like this lotion. It smells really good and refreshing! It makes my skin feel soft and smooth!

• aud615 By  aud615
    03.22.12

Great product leaves you feeling soft and has a nice scent

• RedTabbyWittyKitty By  RedTabbyWittyKitty
    03.22.12

I received a huge bottle of this with the soap to match, along with a huge box full of products such as Olay Regnerist, Crest Whitestrips, Crest Whitening toothpaste, Cover Girl Lashblast, etc. to share. This lotion is silky smooth, never sticky, smells wonderful and I use it right after bath while skin is still damp each night before bed. The smell is so relaxing too.

• thecouponsista By  thecouponsista
    02.27.12

I've been using Olay Luscious Embrace Body Lotion as a Spring scent. It's flowery and fresh. I also love the way this lotion feels. It goes on smooth and light. The Purple color is cool too!