Sound of Music | SheSpeaks

• sblanning By  sblanning
    06.20.16

In real life

My absolute favorite movie of all time. I actually went and visited Salzburg, Austria, the site of filming this movie, and it was a surreal experience. Still, decades later, this class captures the audience's hearts and takes them through the journey and beauty of music and art.

• yoyomoma By  yoyomoma
    05.14.16

Heartwarming

Heartwarming story about following you're heart instead of your goals. Wonderful movie full of music numbers, beautiful scenery, and heartwarming moments.

• johnalys By  johnalys
    02.29.16

A family-friendly classic movie. If you don't like musicals, you might not like this (you probably won't like this).

• Budgirl By  Budgirl
    11.09.15

Loved this movie. Good wholesome family movie. Favorite part is when they dance together the first time and then when they meet up out in the gazebo. You knew it was love. 😊💕

• graysongirl By  graysongirl
    10.14.15

I saw this movie in my middle school choir, and I thought it was a nice film, considering the fact that I love Mary Poppins. I think I'll purchase it, so my son can enjoy it as well

• misstechiequeen By  misstechiequeen
    09.10.15

This was one of the most boring movies I have ever seen in my entire life. I would never let anyone I care about watch this film.

• vickiedien By  vickiedien
    09.09.15

One of the best movies of all time! Great for kids to watch too and introduce them to a timeless classic.

• lilbluetreefrog By  lilbluetreefrog
    07.09.15

Good family friendly classic... The songs will be stuck in your head forever, though!

• ksammi20 By  ksammi20
    06.18.15

I absolutely love this movie! I loved the music, and can be loved by all ages. Also for those who like history, it is based off of a true story.

• Serendip By  Serendip
    04.02.15

All-time favorite! Watched it so many times and own in many different forms. The casts are wonderful, and so is the music. Always good for a family movie night!