AMOREPACIFIC Treatment Cleansing Foam | SheSpeaks

• temysmom temysmom
    03.15.12

I absolutely love this cleansing cream. The smell is wonderful and my skin has never looked better. It doesn't dry out my skin and it leaves a glow that is great. I have troubled skin and this has just made it so much better. I would continue using this exclusively but it's rather expensive at $50 a tube.

Video Reviews

• Whiskers1327 By  Whiskers1327
    03.27.12

I liked it at first than it made me break out but I have delicate skin. I do think this product would work out for other people.

• Page55 By  Page55
    03.19.12

Great cleanser from Amore Pacific. Really glad I had the opportunity to try it. Leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh and removes makeup really well. Because the cleanser foams up you do not need much. I started out using more than I needed to so adjusted down - the optimum amount for me is somewhere between the size of dime and penny.

• marykerbie By  marykerbie
    03.17.12

I absolutely love this cleanser! My face actually feels clean when I'm done! I highly recommend!

• temysmom By  temysmom

• sharmeh By  sharmeh
    03.15.12

Love the smell and the foam. Made my face feel extra clean without the dry feeling. Probably wouldn't be able to afford this. But thanks for letting me give it a try!

• emimorgan By  emimorgan
    03.14.12

This is an awesome cleanser. A little goes a long way, so it's a really great deal. It foams up very nicely and gives a great clean feeling. I think it would be good for most skin types - since i have combination skin and it worked well!

• ILOVEJOEL By  ILOVEJOEL
    03.14.12

AWESOME. My skin feels so clean and soft

• s032982 By  s032982
    03.13.12

I love that you only need a small amount and it goes such a long way! My favorite from cravebox by far!!

• LisaFromMT By  LisaFromMT
    03.12.12

Very light smell with this cleanser. It did a great job of cleaning my face without stripping it of moisture. I love how a small drop is added to warm water to make a foamy cleanser. This small tube will last me months. This is a quality product - one I would recommend!

• holly669 By  holly669
    03.10.12

I love it only takes a tiny bit to lather up to clean my whole face , also has a nice smell. This really makes my skin so soft & smooth, I would buy it if it wasn't so expensive.