AMOREPACIFIC Moisture Bound Skin Energy Hydration Delivery System Review Page 2 of 3 | SheSpeaks

Video Reviews

• rellibell By  rellibell
    03.10.12

What a fantastic and fun product! I can't wait till summer to use this more. Right now I'm just using it in the morning but since I live at the beach I can imagine how great it will be in the summer after long days in the sun spraying on this cooling moisturizer. This smells fresh and is light on my skin and since it's a little less expensive than the $50 face wash I might consider buying this product for use in the summers here.

• jonaroo By  jonaroo
    03.10.12

I can imagine using this when it is hot this summer. It is really refreshing and smells nice. Don't think I would give up my moisturizer, but this provides a nice fresh cooling sensation plus moisture.

• VictoriaZ By  VictoriaZ
    03.10.12

This was my FAVORITE out of Feb. box. I've tried something like this before its nice and refreshing. I recvied my frist sun burn and I want to try this on it:)

• atteoj By  atteoj
    03.08.12

I keep this in the cabinet above my desk at work, and find a spritz of it in the middle of the afternoon or just before heading out to be wonderfully refreshing. And the light scent fills my office with a great aroma. I'm definitely a fan.

• kakleckner By  kakleckner
    03.08.12

After just getting home from a 2 week vacation of fun in the sun, this was a great find in the February Crave Box. I love the smell and the feel as I spray this on my face and neck. It's very refreshing and light so that it's not running down your face. I like that I can use it with makeup on without the worry of it leaving my skin lookig oily. This gave my skin just the right amount of rehydration I need during the day without reapplying moisturizure. It's a bit too pricey for me though.

• rebeccamarietta By  rebeccamarietta
    03.08.12

The spray on moisturizer really works well on my potentially oily skin. It delivers a veil of moisture that is not too heavy for my skin. I love the smell, too.

• LTatman By  LTatman
    03.08.12

Awesome product! I've seen sprays before but this is the first one I've used. Very, very nice. It soaks in very quickly, not greasy, and smells great. My face feels refreshed. It doesn't feel like I have to be afraid to touch my skin to avoid wiping it off. I can spritz this on right before bed and by the time I get to my bed, it's already soaked in. Kind of pricey, but very tempting to purchase. Maybe on my next good check.

• lisatarvin By  lisatarvin
    03.08.12

I really wanted to like this product. I had never used a spray mist for hydration. It smells great very fresh and clean scent. My skin is very dry and I had hoped this would help with the dryness before and after I applied my makeup. I liked the fact that it can be sprayed on top of your make up and does not mess it up at all. My face felt refreshed and somewhat less tight for a minute or two but then went straight back to dry and tight. I would have to have a gallon of this constantly spraying on my face to get any results. I would have loved it if the hydration would have lasted for a while after using. Another expensive face product that price alone would keep me from purchasing. A 2.7 oz. bottle is $35.00!

• marymount270 By  marymount270
    03.07.12

I like having this product around to use after I touch up my makeup between work and going out. Small enough to keep in my purse, and it smells lovely! Very earthy and clean. I was glad it didnt leave a greasy feel. I even use it before bed, and my skin is much softer.

• noelrocs By  noelrocs
    03.02.12

I really like this stuff because it dries quickly, doesn't leave a sticky feeling, and the scent is very pleasant. I use it over my makeup to help freshen it up and mellow out the powdery finish of freshly done makeup :) It's light and refreshing. I would give it more stars if it was paraben-free & a little more natural--that would make it even better. The key ingredients are great, I just would prefer it without the extra chemicals etc--for a "botanical/Earthy" product.

• mryjhnsn By  mryjhnsn
    02.28.12

I was a bit doubtful when I was reading the instructions on this product - moisturizer that you spray? But after trying a few times I must say I am impressed. The scent is refreshing and light; and my skin feels amazing. I especially love it after lunch time yoga when I retouch my make-up, spray this on and don't feel like I just worked out.

• jessb7 By  jessb7
    02.27.12

Nice and refreshing! It has a soft fragrance which smells great. I put it on after my shower and whenever my face feels dry. I wouldn't replace my mositurizer with it, but it's perfect for in between. I haven't used it over makeup but it's definitely light enough to. Since it's so light, it does take a few extra sprays to cover the face & neck though.

• babybaum2006 By  babybaum2006
    02.26.12

LOVE this product! Left my skin feeling moisturized and refreshed. The smell is wonderful and light. Definitely a product to keep around!

• your1chef By  your1chef
    02.26.12

I like the nice light scent when sprayed. It absorbs pretty quickly, unless you have makeup on then it takes a little longer. I noticed the cap unscrews pretty easily, so beware when you are spraying.

• Audreysmom09 By  Audreysmom09
    02.22.12

I have only used it once, but so far I like the smell and the fact that it isn't greasy or leave any kind of residue.