AMOREPACIFIC Moisture Bound Skin Energy Hydration Delivery System | SheSpeaks

• Page55 Page55
    03.19.12

I like this product for light moisturizing. My skin is on the dry side so this product is not enough of a moisturizer for all my needs. And, I'm having a little trouble getting use to the spray vs a lotion. Not sure I would buy again but I have enjoyed trying it.

Video Reviews

• sharmeh By  sharmeh
    03.15.12

Love the smell and the feel of this moisturizer. Has a different but good feel when going on. Really cool product and I think i will use it more in the summer. Thanks for letting me give it a try.

• ILOVEJOEL By  ILOVEJOEL
    03.14.12

Love it. feels great on the skin

• s032982 By  s032982
    03.13.12

Great brand but not completely into the spray, I'm waiting till it's warmer out and maybe I'll like it better! Otherwise it's not bad but not grea!

• LisaFromMT By  LisaFromMT
    03.12.12

This is a nice and refreshing mist for your face. It is a great way to add a little moisture when your skin is feeling tight and dry. I would expect this spray to be a small solution to a bigger problem - you need to better moisturize your face! This is a nice product to bring along on a day trip to the zoo or beach, but not something I would typically buy.

• holly669 By  holly669
    03.10.12

This is refreshing & provides light hydration in a fine mist. I like it doesn't have water & has nice botanical ingredients instead that gives a nice scent. I carry this in my purse & noticed it had moisture around cap where it leaked a little- bottle does seem kind of cheaply made for this kind of price. That is only part I don't like so I'm not sure if I would buy this.

• rellibell By  rellibell
    03.10.12

What a fantastic and fun product! I can't wait till summer to use this more. Right now I'm just using it in the morning but since I live at the beach I can imagine how great it will be in the summer after long days in the sun spraying on this cooling moisturizer. This smells fresh and is light on my skin and since it's a little less expensive than the $50 face wash I might consider buying this product for use in the summers here.

• jonaroo By  jonaroo
    03.10.12

I can imagine using this when it is hot this summer. It is really refreshing and smells nice. Don't think I would give up my moisturizer, but this provides a nice fresh cooling sensation plus moisture.

• VictoriaZ By  VictoriaZ
    03.10.12

This was my FAVORITE out of Feb. box. I've tried something like this before its nice and refreshing. I recvied my frist sun burn and I want to try this on it:)

• atteoj By  atteoj
    03.08.12

I keep this in the cabinet above my desk at work, and find a spritz of it in the middle of the afternoon or just before heading out to be wonderfully refreshing. And the light scent fills my office with a great aroma. I'm definitely a fan.

• kakleckner By  kakleckner
    03.08.12

After just getting home from a 2 week vacation of fun in the sun, this was a great find in the February Crave Box. I love the smell and the feel as I spray this on my face and neck. It's very refreshing and light so that it's not running down your face. I like that I can use it with makeup on without the worry of it leaving my skin lookig oily. This gave my skin just the right amount of rehydration I need during the day without reapplying moisturizure. It's a bit too pricey for me though.