EBOOST Orange Natural Energy Booster Review Page 2 of 3 | SheSpeaks

Video Reviews

• Page55 By  Page55
    03.19.12

The vitamins and minerals in one little packet is impressive and exactly what I am looking for. However, the flavor/taste was not to my liking so I would not purchase in the future.

• sharmeh By  sharmeh
    03.15.12

The idea behind this is really great with all the nutrients and helpful energy boost. But Sorry I can't handle the taste.

• ILOVEJOEL By  ILOVEJOEL
    03.14.12

Did not like the taste and foamy

• s032982 By  s032982
    03.13.12

Not to bad buut a bit foamy! I like the extra vitamins though! Not a bad taste, looks like tang but not as sweet!

• LisaFromMT By  LisaFromMT
    03.12.12

This stuff does what it promises. It tastes better than some of the similar energy mixes out there. I found that a full packet left me jittery. I like the dose of vitamin B12, vitamin C, and caffeine from green tea, but I prefer other methods for getting a little jolt of energy - like exercise and a glass of water. It makes me nervous to use this drink and take a multivitamin.

• holly669 By  holly669
    03.10.12

This tastes bad even though I like all the vitamins & idea but I would rather take vitamins than drink this. It has such a bad aftertaste too. The Emergen-C was much better! I will have to mix this with juice to drink the rest of my packets.

• VictoriaZ By  VictoriaZ
    03.10.12

I really like the idea of this, for that I would rate it higher, however I could not stand the taste.

• ls1426 By  ls1426
    03.10.12

This product was ok. I'm not sure how much I like the form. It looked strange... Tasted ok...

• twentythree23 By  twentythree23
    03.09.12

not a big fan of this product

• atteoj By  atteoj
    03.08.12

I can't attest to the energy boosting effects of this powder because I couldn't get past the taste, which I found genuinely revolting. I have enjoyed my Tangerine Emergen-C, but this stuff is just plain nasty.

• kakleckner By  kakleckner
    03.08.12

I have enjoyed the E-Boost packets, they seemed to give me a little lift each time I enjoyed them. This was so much better than any energy booster I've ever tried before.

• lisatarvin By  lisatarvin
    03.08.12

This stuff foams up in the glass and left an unpleasant aftertaste. Not something I would purchase in the future.

• marymount270 By  marymount270
    03.07.12

The aftertaste was really harsh, but I liked that it was an energy booster rather than just a supplement. Having taken Emergen-C for quite some time, I wasn't prepared for the aftertaste. Plus, when I added the product to water, it took on a 'head-of-beer' appearance which I dont think helped the taste.

• rellibell By  rellibell
    03.02.12

This only got two stars because it is a good Vitamin C supplement, I am not a fan of these fizzy things you add to water. If cravebox wanted to include some of the new flavors of Crystal Light I'd be all for it! But I prefer to take my vitamins in a chewy format or just swallow them with some water. Turning it into something you drink is just kinda gross.- On the plus side these never get wasted...My friend LOVES this stuff so I just hand them over to her.

• MilWifeAsh By  MilWifeAsh
    03.01.12

I really wasn't thrilled with the taste of these. I had them in plain water and the taste was enough for me not to drink it. I think maybe they should suggest drinking it in orange juice.