BiC Mark-It Review Page 2 of 6 | SheSpeaks

• Kapries By  Kapries
    01.09.15

Love Bic! Comes in beautiful vibrant colors!

• EAugustin By  EAugustin
    10.17.14

These are one of my favorite to use for planning and journaling

• pnewman80 By  pnewman80
    10.10.14

Love these markers!!! The color designs are great. I use them often for grading papers in my classroom.

• ChaelaVsKayla By  ChaelaVsKayla
    09.04.14

I used these all throughout high school and still have a couple and I graduated in 2012.

• ragaimuffin By  ragaimuffin
    07.02.14

I am an artist, and i love these! The colors are bright and vibrant! I bought a pack probably 3 years ago, the only color that is dried up is the black, but i had a giant project i was using the black for.

• teenster3 By  teenster3
    06.20.14

My 8 year old son loves making art projects and the bright colors are great.

• ispeak2014 By  ispeak2014
    05.18.14

Love the colors. perfect for crafts. spreads on the thin page.

• tiffjamie3 By  tiffjamie3
    03.11.14

love them

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom
    03.06.14

LOVE these. I use them for crafting allll the time. They write so well and it's awesome to have so many colors to choose from. I have to hide these from my kids!!

• lizamrivera By  lizamrivera
    02.10.14

i like this brand i always buy it. i use it for school, and other stuffs. really smooth.

• jessica562 By  jessica562
    11.18.13

I love using these for prize mails making the envolopes more fun!

• EL_549 By  EL_549
    10.17.13

Great color veriety and the price doesn't hurt my wallet! I use them to doodle or color with my daughter. She likes them too

• sarabethp By  sarabethp
    10.08.13

I love these markers, they are cheaper than your normal sharpie and come in a beautiful assortment of colors. The fine point makes it easy to label items and labels. This is a product I will definitely keep on purchasing! :)

• Tannersmom By  Tannersmom
    08.08.13

Last for a long time - do not dry out quickly like other brands. Lots of colors to choose from.

• Jstro14 By  Jstro14
    07.30.13

I will be the first to admit that I am a pen-freak, I love them all the colors and variety in point. needless to say I was super excited when I found these on sale with a coupon. When I got them home and began to use them I was really disappointed that they were so heavy and bled right through the papers. They are good markers, Bic makes very good products, but for more of a project type thing, on thick papers