Simple Hydrating Light Moisturizer | SheSpeaks

• A1nettie A1nettie
    03.22.12

I have been using this for a little over a week. I wasn't expecting much. I really thought it was going to be the same as any other moisturizer, but I was happily wrong. This moisturizer has no scent at all which is great cause I have a sensitive nose (smells can really deter me from a product even if it works great). Not only that but you don't need very much so the size will last for quite a while. The moisturizer absorbs almost instantly and really does leave you face feeling so soft without being oily. How did they do that? I definitely recommend it!!

• TankaWanka TankaWanka
    03.27.12

I was very excited to try this, as I love trying new products, however I was very disappointed. The moisturizer left an immediate stinging sensation on my face and i washed it off. I am surprised and bedazzled what ingredient in a natural product might have caused that. I have used many different brands, and through trial found finally what I love most, and honestly, I never had a facial moisturizer leave my skin feeling like that. I only used it once on my face, but since I don't like wasting anything, I have been using the moisturizer on my hands and it seems to be ok. Hate being bias, but since I had a bad experience with the moisturizer, I would definitely not purchase this brand. Thank you for the opportunity to try it out, though.

• DynamicNova By  DynamicNova
    04.22.14

I really liked using this after the facial cleanser. Helped moisturize my skin, but not too shiny with my oily skin.

• ratchetred By  ratchetred
    04.09.14

I have oily/dry skin mix so sometimes it can be hard for me to find a great moisturizer. This one was light, but still moisturized my dry parts. It didn't make my skin breakout either.

• ahildebrand88 By  ahildebrand88
    03.10.14

I use this every day before I put my make up on. I got it as a free sample in the mail, but I will probably purchase after I use it all. Also, I only got a small container for the sample, but it has lasted forever! A little goes a long way!

• AshleyG By  AshleyG
    02.16.14

After hearing about the benefits of using a moisturizer I went out and bought this and I love the way my face feels after using this. My makeup looks better on my face now that it's not dry.

• Easy2Save By  Easy2Save     SheSpeaks Tester
    01.18.14

This is a very good moisturizer it is light but keeps my dry skin looking great. I am liking every Simple product that I have tried so far.

• hlstevens03 By  hlstevens03
    01.08.14

I found this to be smooth, but I have really dry skin this time of year and I needed to double up with a different moisturizer as I felt this didnt' last as long as it should have! It was lightweight though, good for people who have better skin than I do!

• jinglebellstime By  jinglebellstime
    08.30.13

It makes your skin feel so good and not suffocated!

• ccluv121 By  ccluv121     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.29.13

This moisturizer is amazing, but for dry skin I found it wasn't quite moisturizing enough. I still use this under my foundation (which also hydrates) and the combination leave my skin supple and not flaky. By itself it's ok, but with another moisturizing product it is indispensable.

• wgvanwinkle1990 By  wgvanwinkle1990
    05.18.13

LOVE! This stuff is FANTASTIC! My skin feels amazing after using this every night. It's light weight, never feels greasy, and smoooooth.

• jackie5912 By  jackie5912
    05.04.13

left my face feeling amazing !