You've Got Mail Movie Review Page 2 of 2 | SheSpeaks

10.01.12

Such a sweet movie!!

• Speakheather By  Speakheather
    09.30.12

One of my absolute faves along with Sleepless in Seattle. The chemisty between Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks while they act is wonderful. It is just one of those nice feel good movies that leaves you with a smile on your lips and a happy little aww at the end. Every movie doesn't have to be heartache and drama to be good, sometimes the light hearted ones are the best.

• majesticgoldenrose By  majesticgoldenrose
    07.12.12

a romantic movie enjoyed by every couple, least said

• alohagyrlstar By  alohagyrlstar
    06.20.12

Classic movie! How can you go wrong with Tom Hanks & Meg Ryan?! Such a sweet story and I especially like the opening sequence and movie. It immediately takes you to that chick flick place that you want to be!! Great movie, great actors, and such a fun & funny romantic comedy! I have it and could watch it over & over again.

• WeiserAcademy By  WeiserAcademy
    05.22.12

One of my all time favorite romantic movies. A classic! Highly recommend this.

• piaspeaks By  piaspeaks
    04.07.12

One of my favorite romantiv movies, nothing else to say.

• momma4life By  momma4life
    03.26.12

This is a great love story. I have watched it countless times. My husband likes it as well. Great actors, believable story line.

• colieblack By  colieblack
    03.06.12

This was such an original movie. I love the chemistry between Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan. I love the storyline and how it progresses.

• shylo3 By  shylo3
    02.23.12

This was a very cute movie luv Tom Hanks. It's fun to watch them fall in love.

• BrownEyedGirl610 By  BrownEyedGirl610
    02.08.12

It's a bit of a throwback now, but this is one of my absolute favorite movies. Two enemies that become friends via a chat room online (before chat rooms became sketchy). I love seeing New York through the seasons while watching Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks slowly fall in love.