P.S. I Love You Movie Review Page 2 of 3 | SheSpeaks

• chaoticinquisitivemind By  chaoticinquisitivemind
    01.04.14

One of the few DVDs in my collection that I actually purchased for myself. It is such a touching movie, a tearjerker for sure! Just writing this review makes me want to watch it again. Although it is a bit sad in the begining the message is heartwarming. One of my favorites for sure!

• hollyz011 By  hollyz011
    11.01.13

I love this movie and watch it all the time. A little sad, but amazing!

• safsybay By  safsybay
    09.19.13

This was a great movie for the romantic in me. It was quite a jerker on the heart strings. Ill admit I cried, quite a bit actually. lol

• DanceLuvLaugh By  DanceLuvLaugh
    08.25.13

Great romantic movie! Very sweet and would definitely recommend to the hopeless romantic.

• brishell By  brishell
    04.18.13

Not bad. I enjoyed the actors and the movie, but not enough to watch it too much. At times it kind of felt as though it was stagnant (spelled wrong). Couldn't help but wonder if it was going to go somewhere. Interesting little twist at the end, though.

• kayvigh_36 By  kayvigh_36
    01.31.13

I don't think I stopped crying from beginning to end. Definantly a tear jerker, but its a sweet story.

• girlnearthebay By  girlnearthebay
    10.17.12

Kill me now. This movie is awful.

• coryellann By  coryellann
    07.19.12

Loved this movie...tear jerker...but great!

• panda06 By  panda06
    07.19.12

I cry every time I watch this movie! It is such a fairy tale romance story and shows how love even extends beyond death. True love is wanting the person you love to be happy even if they aren't with you and Gerard Butler's character really illustrates that by helping her grieve and move on with her life so she can love again and be happy.

• krr819645 By  krr819645
    06.14.12

this is an awesome movie :)

• shortj1016 By  shortj1016
    06.14.12

Oh my goodness....so sad but such an amazing movie! I loved it! I could watch it over and over again. Very touching and very romantic. Makes you wish you could find someone like that!

• jamiemariemiller By  jamiemariemiller
    04.05.12

Love this movie! One of my favorites!!!

• jewls_her By  jewls_her
    03.08.12

This movie was okay not that great.

• MadHatter By  MadHatter
    03.08.12

The movie was OK. though it was a little uplifting that someone can take death on with a smile on his face. if it was based on a true story, i would be more impressed. life doesn't stop for anyone. watch it if you are a hopeless romantic (is that even a word?)

• econrad04 By  econrad04
    02.22.12

Great movie! Very touching and makes me realize how much he really loved her. Very important in life!