Peeled Snacks Dried Fruit Snacks Review Page 2 of 3 | SheSpeaks

• momof2noh By  momof2noh     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.29.12

I thought these were great! I shared with two of my co-workers and they both loved them. They are excited to go out and use the coupons I shared:) Thank you!!!

• dpalek By  dpalek     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.29.12

I tried the Paradise Found variety of the Peeled Snacks and I will be honest, I really did not like them. I will say the Pineapple wasn't bad. I gave the rest of the bag to my neighbor and she loved them. Sorry!!!!!!!!!

• april0414 By  april0414     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.29.12

They smelled awful and didn't taste too good.

• barbatcat By  barbatcat     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.29.12

I got the Paradise Found variety of the Peeled Snacks and they were great! It comes with Mango, Pineapple, and Banana. They look pretty hideous of out the bag (especially the banana) but they tasted really good. Each fruit taste different than the actual fresh fruit but I still enjoyed them cuz I'm a fruit junkie. Not sure I would buy then as I really would rather just eat the fresh version!

• sueshopper By  sueshopper     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.29.12

I purchased an assorted variety at BJ's wholesale club. All of the fruits which consisted of pineapple, mango and bananas were all stuck together. I did not care for this product and would not recommend it.

• shopgirl8186 By  shopgirl8186     SheSpeaks Tester

I love peeled snacks!

• marsmom By  marsmom     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.29.12

I found it at a local food market, Livotti's. I purchased the apple. I was surprise to see the calories. I found it to be high. I would benefit more from eating an apple. I also did not care for the taste, it was quite bitter. I enjoy eating a sweet juicy apple.

• mellencamp By  mellencamp     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.29.12

Finally found this product after searching in 3 stores. Slim variety at Shop Rite. I chose the Mango and have had better. Not much of a mango taste. Rather bland... I would not buy this again.

• Ascertain20 By  Ascertain20     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.28.12

I tried both the Mango and Cherry. Cherry was excellent and tasted a lot like Raisins. The Mango was rather bland and a little tough to chew. I've tasted better dried fruit before though.

• Bxianesq By  Bxianesq
    02.27.12

I could not find the product anywhere in my area. I live in Mount Laurel, NJ and looked in my local Wegman's and Shoprite, as well as the Whole Foods in Marlton and Middletown, NJ. It was frustrating because I really wanted to try the product. The $10 website coupon did not offer much value due to the $7 shipping charge.

• reachout By  reachout     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.22.12

I got the pack with the banana, pineapple and mango. It was a bit diificult locating them in the store. Finally found them and there were only 4 bags total... the one I bought and 3 apple. At home, I took a moment to read over the package. I was pretty surprised to see that the was a "freshest date" marked as Jan 3, 2012. I bought them on Feb 22, 2012! Opening them, I felt they were still okay because there was no off odor. I tried a few bites. They were okay, but, truthfully, not any better than other dried fruits I have had. For my budget, I felt they were on the expensive side... the price was $3.49 at my local Shoprite. I would buy them again only if I can find them for less and can use a coupon on them.

• lesh4537 By  lesh4537     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.20.12

I got the Farmer's Market Trio (apples, raisins, and cherries). The cherries and raisins tasted just like any other dried fruit snack except a lot of the raisins were hard. The apples were horrible as it was bitter or sour can not put my finger on it. Did not like the product at all.

• LouAnne By  LouAnne     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.19.12

I tried paradise found flavor and did not like them at all. They had a funny odor and the taste matched it. I definietely would NOT purchase this item.

• alison333 By  alison333     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.13.12

I got two kinds;the cherry and the pineapple. I thought they were both very good,liked the calorie count .They were very sweet but I found a lot of stems in the cherries and I probably would not buy the product again.

• fritzi8it By  fritzi8it     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.12.12

Love the taste. Cost is high, but worth it as an occasional indulgence. Feel good giving it to my child or eating it myself.