bumGenius 4 One Size Stay Dry Cloth Diaper | SheSpeaks

• cowgirl_3298 By  cowgirl_3298
    09.23.12

We have been using cloth diapers for about 6 months now and BumGenius 4.0 were the first ones I tried and are still my favorite. We use the aplix ones since it allows for easier and more precise fit in the waist. The quality is wonderful as well as the customer service at cottonbabies.com. These diapers are on the more expensive side compared to many of the pocket diapers out there so that is why I gave 4 starts instead of 5 although I believe they are worth the money!

• kiss227 By  kiss227
    09.14.12

I love using cloth diapers. The bum genius system is really nice since the diapers will "grow" with your child. I have found that when my little lady sleeps on her side (which is her favorite position) that the diaper does not hold in her liquid as well as other diapers do. She is 11 weeks old so maybe as she grows this will improve. It is also sometimes difficult to stuff the diaper with the pads. However, I love cloth diapers and these are great at holding in poo, and fit snugly.

• annaglow27 By  annaglow27
    06.06.12

WE love our BG 4.0. I second the opinion to go with snaps.

• circularsmiles By  circularsmiles
    05.21.12

One of my very least favorite cloth diaper brands,especially if you're choosing the velcro option. Their covers and inserts and obscenely thin and the velcro wears out terribly fast.

• monkasaurus By  monkasaurus
    04.26.12

I knew I wanted to cloth diaper since I got pregnant, but undertaking it is still a bit intimidating at first. BG 4.0s have made it super easy though! I've tried several different brands of cloth diapers and these are by far my favorite. They are easy for my husband to use, super absorbent, and incredibly cute. I have quickly grown to love using cloth diapers - especially because my little one hasn't had diaper rash once since we started. I highly recommend BG's!!

• aw5225 By  aw5225
    04.18.12

I was a little intimidated and scared when I first started using cloth diapers on my daughter. I definitely had no reason to feel that way! These diapers are just as easy to use as disposables (actually, easier...no unfolding!) and they work so well. I've never had a leak during the day, and they seem to be comfortable for my daughter. They come in all kinds of cute colors and are well made. I love these diapers and highly recommend them to anyone interested in cloth diapering!

• emaysvt By  emaysvt
    01.24.12

This is by far my favorite cloth diaper for my son. I have been using cloth diapers on him for just over 12 months now and I bought several different brands as I was exploring what worked best for us. My little guy has skinny legs and these diapers still hold everything in. They have adjusted well from ago 3mo - 13 mo. (currently). Whenever I am leaving the house, I reach for my bumGenius diapers first!