Essie Nail Polish Sugar Daddy

4.6
              Rated #9 in Nails
SHAREE
29 Reviews 4.6/5 stars

Great product, but I paint my nails every couple of days and its a bit pricy for that

it is expensive for a nail polish. It's ok. Beautiful color

I love essie nailpolishes - they have a variety of muted natural colors as well as lots of fun ones. The polish lasts quite a while and doesn't chip as easily as other brands.

Essie nail polish is definitely the best. I own this color and several others. I usually need 2 coats and don't even need a topcoat--it goes on so smoothly. This polish does not chip as easily as others, I find.

This polish delivers! Long-wearing and chip resistant. Love this stuff.

For the color pay off stick with China glaze or even sinful colors. Its just to sheer and runny I need more consistency especially with the higher price tag!

Essie nail polish is probably one of the best I've found. It goes on smooth, dries fast and last a long time. For the price and color variety you can't go wrong.

Great color and long lasting. It is just disappointing that the line costs so much money for just liquid.

This is a great color by Essie. I will repurchase this color again and again to give as gifts!

Essie gives a great finish. I love this color. It's so cute and so neutral. It goes with anything!

i have this color and it is a nice natural pinkish color...they are not so sheer and it looks good on my skin color!

Love Essie nailpolishes.

essie always has amazing nailpoish.

This is such a great polish! It's like a stain, it gives a great natural look. Two coats is enough, in combination with Essie's Good to Go top coat, my nails are dry really quick! A lot of other polishes I've purchased have been bubbly making for terrible application. This polish goes on so smooth, I love Essie!