Burts Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream | SheSpeaks

• Faifers Faifers
    03.04.12

This product is moisturizin without being greasy. my cuticles get very dry and sometimes cause pain. but this product moistuized them perfectly

• amandaakaaj By  amandaakaaj
    08.17.15

Love this product! Iv had mine for a few years it's lasted forever. A little goes a long way! and it smells so good! A must buy!

• Jrahman0716 By  Jrahman0716
    02.15.15

I love this product. It really gets the job done and smells great too! The brand is awesome, but a little expensive. I do know whenever I buy one of their products I am getting good quality materials. I have about three of these that I keep around the house because they are so great!

• amandad53 By  amandad53
    02.01.15

I love this cuticle cream! It smells amazing and makes my nails look and feel great.

• Ginasblog By  Ginasblog
    09.06.14

Burt's Bees is one of my favorite brands. Their cuticle cream is one if my favorite items. I always carry it with me and love the lemony scent! Keeps your cuticles and nails nourished and reduces brittleness.

• onenac By  onenac
    04.22.14

I love lemons and it works for my cuticles

• ahmun17 By  ahmun17
    01.06.14

I have been a huge fan or Burt's Bees for years, after trying the cuticle cream I became an even bigger fan. Not only does it smell amazing, but it does a great job of keeping your cuticles hydrated and healthy. I have been searching for a great cuticle product for years and I have finally found it!

• Delabelle By  Delabelle
    12.02.13

Love the smell and its very moisturizing! I also love the packaging! www.delabellesbeautyblog.com

• Racher4 By  Racher4
    11.05.13

Love love love this product. I keep one in my desk drawer, one in my purse and one on my night stand. Addicted.

• MEKSPK By  MEKSPK
    10.22.13

I love this product, and use it when my cuticles split, etc. In just a few days they're healed!

• KitaJB By  KitaJB
    10.17.13

Burt bees coupons on their Facebook page + 5% Target Debit Card discount= great value! Very moisturizing.