Rimmel Scandaleyes | SheSpeaks

• mollywolly mollywolly
    01.07.12

I am very disappointed in this mascara. The brush is huge and makes it impossible not to get mascara all over your eyes, and also impossible to get shorter lashes and the ones in the corners. The brush also makes it very hard to comb thru to coat the lashes easily. If you can get past that the brush is MASSIVE, (literally- it's the biggest mascara brush I have ever encountered) the mascara formula does lengthen your lashes, but overall its goopy, weighed my lashes down a bit, and became sticky and clumpy with one coat. The only thing I really liked was the bright orange packaging and tube- groovy!

• MichelleAlwayslearning By  MichelleAlwayslearning
    09.27.14

Oh, I love it. I was spending lots of money on different types from the mall this is awesome and I can get it from CVS with my various discount, BONUS.

• Addiewag724 By  Addiewag724
    07.09.14

I have always used the same brand of mascara since I was a teenager. I got a coupon for a free rimmel product and I picked this one and omg its made my eyelashes look amazing! They look so full and healthy and I get compliments on how beautiful my lashes are. Great mascara in my opinion

• SoulUnique By  SoulUnique
    06.21.14

To me the brush was too big and when i brushed it on my lashes, it clumped them together and went onto my outer eye. This may be better for someone with big almond shaped eyes.

• Blmille3 By  Blmille3
    06.21.14

The brush is so big it's hard not to get it all over your eye.

• JessicaMaeSG By  JessicaMaeSG
    05.10.14

Like this product a lot. Although the brush is rather large, I love layering it for that thick, full lash look.

• girlygirl6 By  girlygirl6
    12.24.13

I just love makeup! I am always trying new and different types and brands because I find different brands to be great in a certain product so I never want to miss out! I have not yet tried this one but seems to have a lot of bad reviews so that is a definite bummer.

• karma9762 By  karma9762
    12.24.13

I've used this mascara for about 5 months. It does its job. I like to layer mascara this one I cannot layer it doesn't have enough stay to re coat. This is a good mascara for the price etc. Could change the applicator to collect less bulk.

• Laketra By  Laketra
    11.20.13

I have tried a lot of mascaras but I seem to like this one better. Unlike others I've tried I received true long lashes in one stroke. Let me repeat ONE stroke. No need to repeat! No clumps! Just long lovely lashes that you will love.

• Jassy0629 By  Jassy0629
    11.06.13

I love this mascara. It doesn't clump or anything; adds volume anf makes my eyes stand out with a retro look I was able to channel my inner Diana Ross lol. Really loved it

• MrsKentuckyBlue By  MrsKentuckyBlue
    10.05.13

I didn't like this. Like most of the reviews state it was too thick and clumpy. Did not like the brush being so bulky and it just took me so much time to apply (do to the face of always wiping off the extra).