Oreo Sandwich Cookies

Oreo Sandwich Cookies

4.8
              Rated #1 in Cookies
708 Reviews 4.8/5 stars

I love Oreos they gave always been my favorite cookie.

Oreo is a classic favorite Oreo has come a along way with so many variety of flavors but I still love the classic Oreo cookie. Always delicious . Unlike in the past I only need 2-3 cookies to curb my sweet tooth. When I was a teenager/young adult I could slam an entire row in my mouth and wash down with a cup of milk lol

oreos always a good cookie. just to eat or in a recipe. Good cookie to cream ratio

Oreo Cookies Love oreo's! It is the best cookie made except homemade ones. I make the crushed cookie ball every year out of these cookies and my grand kids ask for them every year.

Oreo's are probably the best and most versatile cookies ever. You can eat them plain or use them in about 50+ recipes. Absolutely love Oreo's, original flavor.

Best Oreos I have tried various oreo cookie products and, frankly, I still go for the simple oreo with the plain frosting filling. I like to dip them in my coffee. The only problem is that it is easy to eat 'too many' at one time.

Yummmy I have always been a fan of Oreos. They are my favorite cookies. Love eating them plain or with almond milk. I could eat the whole thing if I don't worry about all those calories. It's a classic cookie that has been popular for ages and will continue to do that.

I really like this cookie, they are my children's favorites, we always buy they can't be absent at home.

Yummy This is theee cookie of all cookies. Great to eat alone or dip in milk. Go for it!

Yum! Who loves Oreo cookies? I do! I do! I doooooo! The best cookies ever!

Oreo Oreo sandwich cookies are a favorite in my family. Always good quality and very tasty.

Tasty! Tell me, who doesn't love these?! I love these Oreo cookies because their inside is rich and creamy and their outside is nice and crispy. I buy them every now and then and eat them by themselves or with milk. I like that a variety of recipes can be made with them too such as deep fry them or crush and use them as a coating. I'd definitely recommend these cookies to everyone.

The best! There is no comparison to Oreo. Other brands may make sandwich cookies, but none will ever taste as good as Oreo.

Love Oreos they're delicious good snacks for the kids and the family sometimes I put them in milk sometimes I fry them sometimes I make cakes and different desserts from them 10 out of 10 would recommend

Love Oreos, who doesn't love these cookies. They are simply the best. Sometimes we dunk in milk, other times just eat them. You can't go wrong with this cookie.