Oreo Sandwich Cookies Review Page 2 of 46 | SheSpeaks

• 154535251545321 By  154535251545321
    09.11.20

Milk's favorite cookie

Oreos are called milk's favorite cookie for a reason - they go hand in hand! There's nothing better than a handful of fresh Oreo cookies and a tall, cold glass of milk. Whether you dunk them, twist apart, or just dig in, that classic chocolate cookie with cream filling just can't be beat! A delicious, satisfying snack any time day or night!

• mschmk By  mschmk
    09.11.20

Best store bought

Oreos are the one store bought cookie that I love! I haven?t been able to duplicate these at home. Nothing like dunking them in milk or eating them plain.

• Grammio By  Grammio

My childhood favorite

These were my all-time favorite cookie as a kid. My grandma made sure to have them every time I visited her!

• Bellacapo924 By  Bellacapo924

No Comparison

I love love love Oreo cookies and have since as long as I can remember. Oreos are the original sandwich cookie and it doesn't matter how far another company might try there is no comparison. Oreos stay in my cookie jar seven days a week 365 days a year.

• bookworm3 By  bookworm3

Good But 2 Sweet

These are good, but I gave 3 stars because the creamy filling is just too sweet. As I age, I find myself removing most of the filling.

• Vinnie By  Vinnie

Perfection!

I love Oreos! There my go to treat. Plus, bonus no guilty feeling cuz their vegan!!! Yay!

• Yogamom40 By  Yogamom40

Oreos!!

Oreos have always been my go to no matter what occasion. Chocolate and cream--there really isn't a better combination. These cookies always bring me back to my childhood by having a big glass of milk and like, 10 cookies to dunk in the milk. :)

• joycejco By  joycejco
    09.10.20

Love oreos especiallywhen they had most stuff one,the more cream the better

• peaches0582 By  peaches0582
    09.10.20

Great quality cookie with just enough filling and cookie,great taste and is a family favorite in my house. Stays together does not fall apart while eating.I would recommend these to anyone full of flavor and they have a great taste.

• lioness92962 By  lioness92962

Classic Oreo Sandwich Cookies

These cookies are great to snack on. I love to keep some on hand for when I want a little pick me up.

• Jabeen By  Jabeen
    09.10.20

Oreo cookies are the best cookies and my favorite to have with milk

• hunnydu By  hunnydu

The best

The best...period! Chocolate cookie & goes with everything!

• escada96 By  escada96
    09.09.20

What's not to love about Oreo

My all time favorite, they are also so good for baking or as an ice cream topping

• jas3535 By  jas3535

Perfection.

I love oreo. They have been my all time favorite cookie since childhood. Instant nostalgia, and gratification in one bite. Fresh and satisfying crispiness. I love the perfect combination of stuffing and cookie. Sure I love chocolate chip cookies, but an oreo cookie will always have my heart. I also love that oreos are 'accidentally vegan' No guilt in indulging. Perfection really!!

• Silvery By  Silvery

Drooling

Glass of milk please because these are just addictive.