Britney Spears Curious Fragrance | SheSpeaks

• drspaceman drspaceman
    07.30.12

Curious was my go to perfume in high school. I used to have so many of the miniature sizes and the normal sizes. Every time I smell curious now, I am reminded of wonderful and crappy high school memories as well as headaches. I'm not sure how I wore this before because although it appears light, it's a pretty strong scent. Luckily, it doesn't last a long time. Although, there are better perfumes out there, I still find this one quite nice(if we don't count the headache it gives me).

• MommyLovesPink By  MommyLovesPink
    06.13.13

I got one of these for my birthday and it just smells wonderful. Was very addicted to it. Just wish it wasnt so pricey

• ChristieLight By  ChristieLight
    10.13.12

I used to use this all the time. It lasts forever, has a really good smell, and isn't too expensive. I honestly wouldn't use it past age 30 because I feel like it is a younger-type smell. Her newer products have a wider age range.

• NBgirl By  NBgirl
    08.24.12

I had this a couple of years ago and I like it. Like the way its smelled too, not too strong. Good product.

• jtiffaney By  jtiffaney
    08.23.12

actually not bad i liked it an my daughter loves it

• BeautyWiz88 By  BeautyWiz88
    08.08.12

this was my favorite perfume in HS and i still love it and now im in college

• drspaceman By  drspaceman
    07.30.12

• Kabris By  Kabris
    07.14.12

I bought this perfume and i loved it!!!!!

• nadinenreyes By  nadinenreyes
    07.12.12

I appreciate how this fragrance is totally my type to the T. I like cotton candy & fruity floral scents. This one is refreshing and just what I like in my favorite fragrance family.

• connie0908 By  connie0908
    07.10.12

Its a nice light fragrance. I love using this get together. Its not to heavy that bothers peoples nose!!! =-)

• peekaboo By  peekaboo
    07.10.12

I love this light fragrance! It is a good year-round perfume.