Pillow Pets Pillow Pets | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    12.07.15

My grandbabies all LOVE their pillow pets. The pillow folds in half underneath and fastens with Velcro. Needs more stuffing in them. If your child uses them often to sleep on, they get flat really quickly.

• Sam0420 By  Sam0420
    11.30.15

My little one loves to cuddle up to her pillow pet for naps! It's soft and comfy. Plus it is adorable!

• jgreenhood By  jgreenhood
    11.24.15

My niece absolutely love these! They are soft, huggable & snugglable! The perfect pet!

• kupkakekrissy By  kupkakekrissy
    04.27.15

Cute, soft and my baby cousin loves it, she's had one since she was little and is now 5 and still carry it around 24/7

• NattyG By  NattyG
    04.24.15

My Daughter received the unicorn as a gift when her Baby Sister was born. She loves it! It's soft and not so big that she can't carry it around and take it on trips.

• lmann117 By  lmann117
    04.22.15

My daughter is crazy about her pillow pet! She has a penguin and the lady bug and sleeps with it everynight! I expect my son will be wanting one too!

• writtenxpassion By  writtenxpassion
    04.21.15

I love these things, I bought myself a bee and lady bug and the sleep with me every night or when I go to sleep and or am sick. They are good cuddle buddies.

• gatheringgracesX By  gatheringgracesX
    04.20.15

All of my kids have Pillow Pets! They are cute and cuddly - perfect sleeping buddies!

• tassie60 By  tassie60
    04.18.15

Both of my kids have Pillow Pets and they love them my daughter has the unicorn and my son has lightening McQueen, they are super cuts and it gives the kids something to cuddle with and use as a pillow and they are great to take in the car on road trips.

• meganblair88 By  meganblair88
    04.17.15

My 2 daughters each have one of these and they love them! They sleep with them every night using it as the pillow then play with them during the day as the stuffed animal. They have the lady bug and the frog and they are both adorable. Great for sleepovers! And I wash them in the washing machine.

• jlt8484 By  jlt8484
    04.16.15

my kids love these, their favorite one is the frog... They are so nice to bring in the car with them when we travel or even go somewhere.