Pillow Pets Pillow Pets Review Page 2 of 10 | SheSpeaks

• writtenxpassion By  writtenxpassion
    04.21.15

I love these things, I bought myself a bee and lady bug and the sleep with me every night or when I go to sleep and or am sick. They are good cuddle buddies.

• gatheringgracesX By  gatheringgracesX
    04.20.15

All of my kids have Pillow Pets! They are cute and cuddly - perfect sleeping buddies!

• tassie60 By  tassie60
    04.18.15

Both of my kids have Pillow Pets and they love them my daughter has the unicorn and my son has lightening McQueen, they are super cuts and it gives the kids something to cuddle with and use as a pillow and they are great to take in the car on road trips.

• meganblair88 By  meganblair88
    04.17.15

My 2 daughters each have one of these and they love them! They sleep with them every night using it as the pillow then play with them during the day as the stuffed animal. They have the lady bug and the frog and they are both adorable. Great for sleepovers! And I wash them in the washing machine.

• jlt8484 By  jlt8484
    04.16.15

my kids love these, their favorite one is the frog... They are so nice to bring in the car with them when we travel or even go somewhere.

• Gt3212 By  Gt3212
    04.16.15

My kids loved these!! They are great to travel with in the car and they would play with them! They are washable as well!

• momtoseven By  momtoseven
    04.09.15

We purchased 5 for my then 5 children for Christmas 2011. It is April 2015 and all 5 pillow pets (dolphin, penguin, unicorn, frog, rabbit) are still in tack, fluffy, soft, and extremely loved. Great for long road trips and frequently used as a substitute for pillows during sleep overs. Machine washable and dry-able!

• buntnikk By  buntnikk
    02.27.15

My daughter has the butterfly pillow pet and she loves it. It is good for travel too. soft and cute!

• cweiss215 By  cweiss215
    01.29.15

Each of my 3 kids have a pillow pet and they all love them. They can be taken anywhere

• Juliann79 By  Juliann79
    01.27.15

I have four kids and four pillow pets! Even my big kids love their pillow pets. Great decoration plus pillow for my older kids and great companion and pillow for the little ones.

• MrsDViera By  MrsDViera
    01.27.15

My daughter has the ladybug and she loves it. She takes it everywhere. I need to get her more.

• stellarjkd By  stellarjkd
    01.25.15

My 6 year old has two pillow pets she's had for a few years now - durable, fun toys! The panda HAS to be at the foot of her bed every night :)

• VV3104 By  VV3104
    01.18.15

My son has had his pillow pet for over 3 years - he will not give it up for anything! I wash it regularly and it holds up great. He takes it everywhere! I really like that it is easy to wash and drys quickly (can't go a night without it!). It is also easy to travel with since he can pretty much carry it himself and it can be attached to his backpack strap or carry-on and even fits in the bag easily if we need to put it away "safely".

• Missmama By  Missmama
    12.29.14

My son loves these so much, he asked for more. He now has 2 large ladybugs, a small one, and a mini. He enjoys playing with his whole "Boosh" family! He had Santa give me the unicorn, and even I love it!

• ashleyscarberry By  ashleyscarberry
    11.22.14

I've bought many different ones for my kids and they absolutely love them! They're nice for kids to sleep with and even convenient enough to travel with