National Lampoons Christmas Vacation Movie | SheSpeaks

• chiefsgirl chiefsgirl
    05.11.14

This was a funny holiday movie for the whole family

• Msjayden By  Msjayden
    04.25.17

Christmas Classic

I think this movie is hilarious. It makes me think of my own family and feels relatable. It's more extreme then things not going right which is what makes it so funny. Most people could probably relate to it. Holidays are stressful and sometimes it feels like nothing's going right. This movie makes you feel like you are not alone and it could be worse. I love Christmas movies and this is one of my favorites, I watch it every year.

• mrobin77 By  mrobin77
    04.14.17

MUST SEE HOLIDAY VOMEDY

I watch this movie every year or it doesn't seem like Christmas. This is a hilarious classic that you have to see!!

• Awall22 By  Awall22
    09.20.16

Such a funny movie to share with friends and family.Every Christmas my family and I watch this.Its a great movie and great tradition of ours.I love the actors and I always end up saying a few of the quotes in my daily life.

• cristag73 By  cristag73

National Lampoons Christmas Vacation

I absolutely love National Lampoons Christmas Vacation. If I had to rank this from my top five favorite Christmas movies, this would definitely be number one. It's a funny movie classic that's great for the whole family.

• chanelcios12 By  chanelcios12
    06.23.16

this is an all time classic Christmas movie . you cannot go wrong with this one lol

• TinaVictoria0 By  TinaVictoria0

Christmas Vacation

Christmas Vacation is one of my family's all time favorite movies! It's absolutely hilarious! We watch this one every holiday season!

• Madisonbreann By  Madisonbreann
    03.24.16

Its not Christmas at my house until we've watched this movie. This past year, I had this on at least twice a week for the month of December :) Yearly tradition that my parents started and I plan to continue -- one of my favorite movies of all time!

• lmengel By  lmengel
    01.20.16

My favorite Christmas movie ever. Great for kids and adults of all ages. My dad, myself and my 3 kids ages 7 to 11 all love this movie.

• jeanniew1 By  jeanniew1
    11.22.15

This has been a family favorite for years ! its not Christmas without it we have to watch this over and over and it never gets old !!

• thpeck By  thpeck
    11.22.15

One of the funniest movies ever!!! This is so how I picture many families in real life. Chevy Chase is at his best in this movie. This will be forever a classic movie in my book.