Baci Chocolate Truffles | SheSpeaks

Video Reviews

• cmerino By  cmerino
    01.16.12

So good! smooth and creamy inside. great dark chocolate flavor. hazlenuts are a good combo! i saw someone purchasing them in the supermarket, and i had to go back and find them and buy them!

• jvbs830 By  jvbs830
    01.13.12

These are good. Nice little something when you need a sweet in the afternoon.

• Nytewind By  Nytewind
    01.12.12

A little piece of heaven.

• jonigirl By  jonigirl
    01.09.12

The chocolate used on this Baco Chocolate Truffle is amazing. We love euro chocolate in my family! I loved the crunch of the hazelnut against the creamy chocoalte and whipped chocolate filling. ONE totally quenched my sweet tooth, but I did not share the second one as planned. I ate it the very next day!

• atteoj By  atteoj
    01.09.12

These are always a favorite of mine. Not totally new or completely out of my mind magical, but they were great to snack on at my desk during the slow holiday work weeks.

• ckemelg By  ckemelg
    01.09.12

Not usually a dark chocolate girl, but these were fabulous! The texture made it perfection!!

• qtpie5321 By  qtpie5321
    01.08.12

Had a great flavor and texture. Such an indulgence.

• zoezach By  zoezach
    01.08.12

I was instantly addicted to these, and that says a lot because I'm not a fan of dark chocolate. It was devine and very decadent!

• your1chef By  your1chef
    01.08.12

I tried one and was going to share the other but it did not leave my hands and went staright into my mouth. A great little treat with so much flavor. Love hazelnuts.

• marykerbie By  marykerbie
    01.08.12

It was absolutely delicious! Will definitely buy again for myself as well as for gifts.