Lego Minifigures Series | SheSpeaks

• happymommy28 happymommy28
    03.21.12

My son is 4 and is really into legos. We needed more lego people and were super excited to find these little minifigures at our local store. We got 3 packages, we felt of the pieces and tried to make sure that we didn't get the same one. It was a bummer when we got home and got 2 of the same one, and the other was a girl. My son wasn't very happy. But then they had the paper in it that shows all the mini's it that series so the next time we knew what they looked like and it was easier to kinda tell what it was so the next time we got 2 and they ended up being ones that he wanted. It's a great idea, but I think they are a little pricey and if you have a little one that is set on a certain piece they might be disappointed.

• penney00 By  penney00
    03.21.12

My boy loves the "lego guys".

• happymommy28 By  happymommy28

• lovely11 By  lovely11
    03.21.12

Perfect toy for on the go keep the little guy quiet.

• troeltc By  troeltc
    03.21.12

My son loves these, and they are great prizes for good behavior or such. The fun is in not knowing what you are going to get. And there are always one or two figure that he just has to have.

• Texmel By  Texmel
    12.05.11

Lego Minifigures make the most amazing stocking stuffers or party favors! Lego has produced them in series 1-5 (look for series 6 in early 2012), in sealed bags containing one minifigure each. The minifigures retail for around 2.99. The trick is that you can't see thru the bag and have to feel it to try to determine which of 16 minifigures you are actually going to get, although my husband and son are masters at guessing the right one. These are great for ages 5 and up, and whether you are major Lego fans or not, they are a delightful surprise!