Nutella & Go! Review Page 2 of 7 | SheSpeaks

• SweetPea83 By  SweetPea83
    05.17.15

Nutella is realyy good so I like this packed snack!! Even if the calories are on the high side this is really good! I've tried this once and it always temps me at the check out counter.

• Jewelzs8 By  Jewelzs8
    04.01.15

Love that they made it to go!

• girlymom926 By  girlymom926
    11.07.14

My daughter LOVES to have this in her lunch box. Individual serve packs are ideal for the kids' lunch, or for when we pack snacks on the go. Highly recommend!

• msteeve1024 By  msteeve1024
    11.06.14

Wow! This is excellent. Such a sweet treat and you dont feel super guilty about eating it! I am impressed by how good this is =)

• teddybear8888 By  teddybear8888
    11.06.14

Good snack!

• AngieRN By  AngieRN
    08.26.14

This is a great little snack when you need a pick me up. We found them one day in the line at wal mart, when my daughter was hungry, and we had many errands to run. Of course, I think I like it more than my daughter does :)

• justcrazy08015 By  justcrazy08015
    08.17.14

love these, my 12 year old too

• Futuredoctormom By  Futuredoctormom
    08.17.14

Anything with Nutella is perfection

• Rozsm61 By  Rozsm61
    07.14.14

The sticks and chocolate great for the late night snack. Glad they sell them at Costco now.

• Rozsm61 By  Rozsm61

• HaileyMichelle By  HaileyMichelle
    07.14.14

I love Nutella and this To-Go snack was a wonderful idea! I love it!

• flutterbygrl By  flutterbygrl
    07.14.14

Everyone I know loves Nutella, it's a bit strong tasting for me, but I could tell it was a high quality product.

• beverlyfelmlee By  beverlyfelmlee
    06.05.14

these are delicious!! they r perfect for putting in my husbands lunch for work and for keeping as back up snacks in the car! plus who doesnt love nutella?!

• chrise574 By  chrise574
    06.02.14

This is one of the best ideas that I have seen I love Nutella and so does my family so being able to eat it on the go is a great thing.

• mm1186 By  mm1186
    06.01.14

LOVE!! I was introduced to Nutella 6 months ago and I am in LOVE! Perfect for work, school, etc. We keep a couple of these around just in case we can't pack something in the diaper bag ahead of time.