Skinny Girl Margarita Review Page 2 of 2 | SheSpeaks

• s032982 By  s032982
    03.13.12

this is an easy travel drink! Instead od making a mess in my kitchen, this is my go to drink! Not a bad flavor, but I add pomo into it to make it even better!

• jcatt77 By  jcatt77
    03.11.12

I just had this for the first time and thought it was pretty good! True, it is not exactly like a freshly prepared on the rocks drink, but for something pre-made, and relatively low calorie, I thought it was pretty good. Price point is a bit high, yes - you are paying for the name.

• MilWifeAsh By  MilWifeAsh
    01.29.12

I agree with the previous review. This drink is far from "Delicious". Doesn't taste like a margarita. I think alot of people are just buying it because of the popular woman backing it. Don't fall for it. Save the $15-20 you'll spend on one bottle and go buy a few other things instead.

• kristina3150 By  kristina3150
    12.02.11

By far the most disgusting think I have ever drank. Taste's nothing like a margarite, taste's a lot more like drinking rubbing alcohol. Its better if its ICE cold, all though by the time it was ice cold I was already a little tipsy so I could've just been getting use to the taste. If your looking for a 'skinny' drink... Going with a clear liqour and diet pop is much better then shelling out the $ for this. I was really excited about it too, so disappointed.